And So It Begins

"Shawn... Shawn nigga I know you hear me! Ok bet." I hear him walk away. Yes finally he's gone. Everybody knows not to fuck with me and my sleep!
Then all of a sudden I loose my breath. From this LARGE ASS bucket of water my brother decides to throw. " YOU FUCKING RETARD!! I'm gonna kill you!" I say as I hop out of the bed as if the enemy is getting ready to attack its prey.

"It's Sunday Shawnypoo watch your mouth

"It's Sunday Shawnypoo watch your mouth." My brother Najohn says as he begins to sneak out and run straight to the bathroom locking the door. "Gotta be quicker than that boy! Get ready for church".
I can't stand him "oh I gotchu. Better believe that."
Good thing we have another entrance to the bathroom. I guarantee this dummy didn't lock that door. Watch this 😂😂. I sneak to the other door. I bum rush through the bathroom and start taking pics of my brother with his face mask on and his recliner in his rabbit ass teeth. All I could hear was bitch screams as each shot I was snapped. Yo I was dying!!
"MA COME GET YOUR SON! Shawn I AM NOT INTO INCEST" John purposely yelled out. "What is goin o..." my mom began "you know what I don't even wanna know. Y'all get ready I'm not tryna be late again." "Ma when are we ever on time for church?" I sarcastically said.

"Get ready for church NOW" my mom said with the tight lip

"Get ready for church NOW" my mom said with the tight lip. I shut the bathroom door and run to my room getting dressed for church. We all know when you mom got the tight lip, she means no games! Good thing I took a shower mad early this morning. Idk but lately I've been waking up super early for no apparent reason. So I'll just eat lol. Or take a shower. Or invite my best friend Lamont over to smoke a blunt in the backyard.
Oh damn before we get to Lamont I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kayshawn Tyreke Anderson. I know the blackest name in the book 🙄. Everybody calls me Shawn tho. I'm 16 and I live in North Carolina with my parents Jacoby and Vanessa Anderson and my fat head ass big brother Najohn. I would like to think besides this big eyed tarantula I call my brother I have I surprisingly ok family. My dad is a Military man. Moving us all over the country until he retired and decided on making Charlotte NC our permanent home. Now he does something with computers. Don't get me to lying about what he does with these computers. Your guess is as good as mines lol. I never got too interested in the stuff he did. Thanks for fighting for our country? Lol. But anyway my mom is a lawyer and she just started her own firm. I'm really happy for her. With all of our moving around, my mom never gave up on her dream of becoming a lawyer. So she worked really hard. There were times when it was just me and John looking after ourselves while dad was doing what he does and mom would be at the library or somewhere tryna debate something lol. Today is Johns last day with us before we drop him off to school tomorrow. Although my brother is a dick head im definitely gonna miss having him around. And I'm definitely gonna hate all the attention on me. My parents be doing the ABSOLUTE most ESPECIALLY Mr. Jacoby. That man is not wired correctly. My first date literally ran out the house. I'm like "you said I could date when I turn 16." "Yea well... I lied." My dad would say as he walks out of his gun room. Somehow he convinced John to be the same way. Don't let him see a boy tryna talk to me at my locker. It's a wrap lol. Oh yea that's right I'm gay lol. Not only am I gay but I was born able to have children. Don't ask me how! But that's what it is. And it's never been a secret and my mom would never let me be ashamed of it. I honestly think she's kinda happy about it. Like the daughter she's always wanted kinda bullshit. At least one of her children will be able to give her grandchildren cause the way John is set up. 2 words... MAN WHORE. This guy can't stay with a girl more than 2 weeks. But I digress. " Keyshawn and Najohn you got 5 mins to be your butts down the stairs and I'm not playing!" My mom barked. Damn she always barking. But let me stop and finish getting ready cause her barks do be biting.

Sorry for any misspelled words or fragmented sentences.

Hey guys!!!

So this is my absolute first story. I read so many stories on this app. I was like, why not just write one! Lol so here I am.
Please read. And comment. Feedback is always good. Don't OD tho. Cause like I said this IS my first time. Let me know if I should continue.