Shits bout to hit the fan

Keyshawn

Keyshawn: ok ma you can let me go now.

I told my mom as she held onto my neck like a monkey to a tree.

Mom: Shut up boy. You're mine. I can do what I want. Aww my babies are leaving me. You take care of my grand babies or you gonna make me forget ima holy woman of God. And no more babies until you graduate. I mean it Shawn. I'll tie your tubes up myself.

Keyshawn: I'll try to keep that in mind woman. And trust me ain't nothing coming out of here but a demon in the toilet. Now can I finish packing these boxes before daddy makes another "reason" as to why I can't leave 🙄.

Today is the day. Me and the boys are moving to DC. It's sort of a surprise. Isaac thinks we are leaving next week. Nope. We gonna pop up on that ass lol.

Shanese: Knock Knock

Keyshawn: Hey wassup boo! I'm so sad you choosing to stay here with my knuckle headed ass brother. But I guess I get it. Love. Right? Wassup? Why you looking like that? Please don't tell me dad paid you too to give me a sob story on why I should be a single father.

Shanese: lol no. No. Shawn I got myself into some shit and I don't know what ima do.

Keyshawn: Girl you bout to have my titties leaking.

I say rushing to get my nipple pads.

Keyshawn: What's going on?

Shanese: I'm pregnant...

Keyshawn: Beat around the bush why don't you!! By who?

.....

Keyshawn: My knuckle headed ass brother??

Shanese: Yea.... orrrrr Chad.

Keyshawn: oh You bitch. You deceitful, walking dead bitch! How the hell did this happen Shanese? You been fucking around on my brother? With his fucking roommate?

Shanese: No! No! Shawn! You know I've loved your brother since the 3rd grade. And you also know your brother is bisexual and forgot to mention to me, that him and Chad was messing around. Huh?

Keyshawn: .... Shanese this is about you! Don't bring me up in to this mess.

Yea I didn't tell her. I know she's my best friend. But that's my brother. And it's family over everything. But if it makes it any better, I did tell him to tell her.

Shanese: UGGGHHH!! Shawn! It wasn't like that. We got super drunk and it just happened. Now I'm here 3 months preg...

Keyshawn: 3 MONTHS PREGNANT?!? Ohhhhh. So that's why your ass been ghosting us. You been hanging out with Dick 1 and Dick 2.

Shanese: Keyshawn don't judge me right now ok! I would have went to Lamont for that. I need your advice.

And I can't judge her. I mean look at me. I know what drunk dick can do to you.

Keyshawn: Well first of all you need to tell both of them. So you won't have my brother out here looking like no dummy... and Chad. And just go from there. This is too much for me Shanese.

Shanese: you telling me? I'm bout to be a freshman in college and pregnant already! Damn could I not get through first semester.

Keyshawn: you preaching to the choir bitch! Try twins with an infant child before you even get on the damn highway to be a damn freshman at a damn college.

Shanese: Lol. I'm gonna miss you. I don't know how ima survive without you and Mont crazy asses.

Keyshawn: well you know I'm always a call away.... Just don't call before 11 and after 12.

Hey Guys! August Writes here! It's been mad long since I wrote a chapter! Lol. But you guys have still been reading and writing comments! Y'all are funny btw. I'm so happy and thrilled that you guys enjoy my boujetto stories.

Sorry for the "Insecure" pause. A bitch is grown out here and doing grown shit! Lol. But I'll try to keep writing when I can. Y'all keep rocking with me. I have so many great ideas for this story. So keep reading. Keep commenting. Anything you wanna see? Let me know. Maybe I can include it in the story.