Feelings

Shanese

I never thought I'd be the one to say that I was having a baby at 18

I never thought I'd be the one to say that I was having a baby at 18. I don't know what happened. But at least it's by the man of my dreams... I hope.  I've loved Najohn since the 7th grade. I hope that this could be the beginning of our family. I would do anything for him. Hence having a threesome with his fucking roommate! I can't believe I did that. It was good. Don't get me wrong! But look at me now. 3 months pregnant and don't even know who the baby daddy is.

But Keyshawn is right. I need to tell them. They made this bed with me. So it's only right.

I get to there dorm room and before I knocked, you could hear them arguing.

Chad: You don't love me! Stop saying that!

Najohn: I love you. And you know that! Shanese is just my little brothers best friend who always been wanting it. I ain't wanna cheat on you so I invited her to join. But it won't happen again babe I promise.

Chad: Najohn I love you. But if we are gonna do this relationship thing it gotta be you and me ONLY!

Najohn: you got it babe! No more Shanese.

I can't believe it! I Loved him! I can't believe I let this fuck nigga play me like that

I can't believe it! I Loved him! I can't believe I let this fuck nigga play me like that. He's not gonna get away with this! Hurting my heart so freely. You don't mess with a woman scorned!

Najohn

Najohn: it's been me and you since the 7th grade. And I'm ready for it to be just me and you. But I don't know if I'm ready to tell the world right now.

Chad: well then you need to tell her! Because you can't be out here playing with peoples feelings.

Najohn: I know Ima tell her.

Then I hear my car alarm going crazy. I look outside my window!

Shanese: Fuck you Mother Fucker! And Fuck you Chad if you had a car I'd bust that shit too! By the way I'm pregnant! That's right! I can't believe I'm having babies by some gay dudes. THATS RIGHT I SAID IT EVERYBODY. GAY DUDES! Najohn and Chad are lovers! I don't even want this baby. But ima have this baby. And send it right on to you Bitch! You said you loved me Najohn. You said when I graduated high-school we could be together! Why'd you play me like this?

Shanese ran back to her car with her mascara all over her face from the tears.

Everybody on campus looked up to where Shanese was yelling. And was so surprised to see the star football player and star basketball player Najohn and Chad.

Najohn: WTF!!

Chad: You said you loved her?

Najohn: Babe it wasn't like that.

Chad: then how was it Najohn?! Hmm? You don't have any fucking windows on your car!!

Najohn: Ima fix this!

Chad: Nah I think you've fixed it enough. I'm tired of being the second choice. I was always ready to come out. It was you Najohn we waited for because I loved you that much. Now look where we are! I can't don't this anymore.

Chad walks out the dorm.

Najohn: Babe please. I need you! Please

 I need you! Please

Hey guys. August Writes is back. With this virus shit going on, I am stuck in the house. So with that being said, this story is still happening. So much shit is about to go down! Comment, like. I'm always open to suggestions.