Surprise!

I'd rather be a B-I-T-C-H (I'd rather keep it real with ya)
'Cause that's what you gon' call me when I'm trippin' anyway
You know you can't control me baby
You need a real one in your life
Them bitches ain't gon' give it to you right...

Keyshawn: No sir! We are not listening to The Stallion of Megan while my kids are in this car.

I say driving on the highway to DC.

Lamont: Omg Shawn. What are we gonna listen to then?

Keyshawn: They like The Wiggles Soundtrack. Preferably Rock a Bye Your Bear.

Lamont: What the fuck is a Wiggle?

Julian: Wiggles? Oh please please please mommy play The Wiggles.

I play Rock A Bye Your Bear and began singing along with the tune. I guess I've been around Julian so much I know the words. Don't judge me.

Before you know it Jules was in the backseat having a whole concert with Major and King as his audience.

Keyshawn: Get it Jules! Get it!

Lamont: I'm not about the sit in this car for the next 2 hours listening to this shit!

Lamont: Omg I cant take it! Get me out this car. If I hear another Wiggle ima wiggle this car off the ledge I promise you!

Keyshawn: Relaxxx. We are already here!

I turn into the driveway, and my eyes have never seen such beauty.... beside my kids... and that good old 3rd leg my man working with.

Lamont: oh wow! Your boy did good

Keyshawn: Omg yes he did! Get the boys for me.

I say running to the door. But before I could even knock, the door opens.

Isaac: what you want from the...
Babe! Heyyyyy! I wasn't expecting you for another week! Where are the boys?

Isaac says hugging me.

Keyshawn: Surprise. Aren't you happy to see me? I thought I'd come a little early to help decorate cause we all know you suck in this department. Plus I promise Jules we could see you play your first game. Omg but babe this house is so beautiful. You did so good. I'm so excited to start

YaYa: Hey Zacky where should I put the picture of your mom?

Zacky? Who the fuck is Zacky?

Keyshawn: Zacky?

I ask turning to look at Isaac.

Isaac: umm YaYa! This is Keyshawn

Keyshawn: His fiancé. And mother to his kids.

I say showing her my ring and being very petty if I do say so myself.

YaYa: oh so nice to meet you. Zacky

Keyshawn: Isaac will do just fine.

YaYa: oh I'm sorry. Isaac has told me so much about you.

Keyshawn: That's strange. Isaac hasn't mentioned anything of you.

Lamont comes in with the babies in the double stroller holding Julians hands.

Keyshawn: Isaac why is she here?

Lamont: umm Jules I saw an ice cream shop around the corner let's go for a walk!

Lamont says speeding out the door.

Julian: aw but I wanted to see dad.

Lamont: hopefully he's still here when we get back.

Isaac: umm babe I wanted everything to be nice and ready before you and the boys got here. YaYa has a thing for Interior Design so she said she would help.

Keyshawn: oh really? Well that's so nice of you YingYang. But I got it from here.

YaYa: No problem. Zac... Isaac I'll see you tomorrow at the game. So nice meeting you Dayshawn.

Keyshawn: It's Keyshawn thank you.

I say slamming the door In her face.

Isaac: Babe why you had to be so rude to her? She was only helping.

Keyshawn: yea and before you know it she was gonna be helping herself to my side of the fucking bed. You had a bitch in my house before me? You must have lost your got damn mind. I don't have to do this Isaac. I am very capable of doing this on my.

Before I could finish my sentence, Isaac pushes me to the wall and starts kissing all over me. Unbuckling my pants.

Isaac: This what you wanted right? Bout to give you some act right. Talking to me like you stupid.

He slides in to my already wet pussy with ease.

Keyshawn: Shit baby. Don't have that bitch in my house.

Isaac: shut up.

Isaac picks me up and takes me to the couch with his dick still inside me.

Isaac: One way or the other, you gonna learn to stop talking to me like that.

He says as he rams his dick into me after every word.

Isaac: you hear me?!?

Keyshawn: Omg. Yes baby. I'm sorry! Ughhhhhhhhhh... Just don't have the bitch in my house.

Ram!!

Ughhhhhhhhh!