This nigga

It seems like as soon as we reached the gate, you could hear classical music lol (play music up top)

It seems like as soon as we reached the gate, you could hear classical music lol (play music up top). All of a sudden I felt under dressed. "Ma we forgot our red bottoms. It feel like I need to wear every expensive thing I own. Lord how we get from North Carolina to California in 20 minutes? Daddy can you become a pastor? I wanna live here!" "Alright now Kash. Calm down. We're not doing bad for ourselves. You hear me! I just need you to behave yourself. Act like we taught you something." My dad warned me as he pressed the button. "Yes. Anderson family." The gate opened. As soon as the gate opened, the smell of the air was different. The grass seemed greener. When I tell you this house is laid! I mean what dick I need to suck to get into one of these?!? Lmao. Let me stop. Been hanging with Lamont too long.
Anyway we get to the door and before even ringing the doorbell this Jefferey from Fresh Prince looking nigga opened the door. "Good evening and welcome to the Crowder's residence." As he aloud us in. I couldn't stop the tear from falling from my eye. This house was so beautiful.

Like I'm really considering sucking a nigga dick 🤔

Like I'm really considering sucking a nigga dick 🤔. "Please follow me to the family room. The Crowders are awaiting your arrival." It's like the deeper into the house I get, the more in love I become. Fuck a nigga. Just gimme the house.
"It's the Anderson Family!" "Pastor Crowder what a great sermon this afternoon." My dad said. "Son. Church is over. Call me Sam. Just relax. This ain't nothing formal. Just make yourself feel at home! You must be Kayshawn. I've heard so many great things about you." Which one? The one before gay or after babies? I asked myself. "One second let me call Isaac down." Pastor says as he walks to an intercom calling him down. "Dinner is ready." Jefferey said. I never got his name so we gonna stick with Jefferey.

We gathered around the table with pastor and his wife at both ends of the table. My mom and dad sitting on one side. And me sitting on the other side. Which I guess Isaac will be sitting beside once he arrives. Smh I tell you. People can be so rude. How you show up late to your dinner? I can tell this dude got issues now.

"Sorry I'm late

"Sorry I'm late. Had to get the ETA for the rest of my things." Did I say he had issues? I meant to say he had to get the ETA for the rest of his things. Damn. Let the man live y'all. "Hi I'm Isaac nice to meet all of you" Isaac said as he sit in his chair... beside me. "Wassup man. Thank you for taking the time out to show me around. I appreciate that." Isaac said shaking my hand and holding onto it a little longer. "Oh it's no problem. I mean what would Jesus Do?" I awkwardly laughed.

"So I hear you Kayshawn have already been excepted to college on full scholarship?" Pastor asked

"So I hear you Kayshawn have already been excepted to college on full scholarship?" Pastor asked. "Yessir. Howard University." "That's awesome son I'm trying to get Isaac over there. That's a great school to go to. And I'm not saying that because I'm an Alumni." Everyone started laughing. "I mean son you have a great head on your shoulder and I need my boy around positive influencers. Not like them old rascals he was hanging out with in Atlanta." I caught Isaac roll his eyes. "Maybe you can show em a few things. Maybe put a good word in for him at Howard." Pastor laughed. "Lol you got it sir." Me and these awkward laughs. I'm so weird at times. When I'm nervous I'm either talkative or quiet lol. And it's the awkward kinda quiet too lol.

"Dinner was great Mrs. Crowder." "Oh thank you Kayshawn. But you should thank our butler Manuel." Oh thats his name. He looks like a Jefferey to me. Think I like that name better for him. I thought to myself. "You're always welcomed to have dinner with us anytime." "Isaac why don't you give Kayshawn a tour of you room." Pastor stares. "Sure come on man."

"Y'all got a nice home man. You must be loving it out here." "You'd be surprised. I'm only here cause I got in some trouble back home and moms thought it would be best if I come down here for a little bit. But when that shit die down I'm out this bitch." Woah what happened to Carlton?

He opened his door and as I entered my mouth dropped

He opened his door and as I entered my mouth dropped. "You sure you don't wanna stay with your dad? Cause i will. Shit I will do communion every day if he want me to. Join the children's choir. Visit the sick and shut in. What you want pastor??" "Lol, Nah pops is not the problem. I just got my girl back at home and a nigga be missing the pussy! You know what I'm saying?" He began to laugh putting his hand up to give me dab. Did this nigga? Oh he's STRAIGHT STRAIGHT. I can't stand when dudes get around other dudes and start talking about pussy. Fucking her and her. I mean what kinda respect do you have for your woman telling all y'all business that I personally didn't ask for? His cuteness went from a 10 to a 6 real fast. "Actually no I don't know what you're saying. I like dick." I stared at him blankly.
"Oh hell no. Pops didn't tell me about no freaking fruity pebble looking ass nigga showing me around." "Excuse me? You know what I would rather cut my own arm and leg off and feed it to the alligators than to show your ungrateful, too big of a head for your body, ugly looking ass nigga anywhere! And you not even my type." I said as I stormed off. The nerve of him. And the nerve of me for letting my feelings get hurt. And for lying. That nigga is sexy.
"Dad I'm ready to go." "Oh Shawn I was just getting ready to call you. Sam and I think it would be great if you an Isaac hang out sometime before school starts next week. Maybe starting tomorrow." "Tomorrow is not a good time. I have plans." Never thought I would say this, but thank God for Lamont. "Yea I got plans too" said the homophobe. "Oh no problem well you guys exchange numbers. Hey Cobi we still on for a game of golf Wednesday?" Pastor Sam asked. "You got it. Now pastor I don't wanna have to embarrass you, but it looks like I'm gonna have to do that." My dad jokingly said. Fake ass laugh. "Lol we will just have to see about that. See y'all later and get home safe." Pastor said as he hugged us. I didn't bother saying anything else to Isaac.

When we got home I rushed to my room to call Lamont and tell him everything they happened.
"Chile these niggas ain't shit. Don't let what he said get to you. Just tell your dad that you feel very uncomfortable with this guy. That should do the trick." "Yea I guess you right. What time is this thing tomorrow? "Oh yes bitch I'm picking you up at 7. They gonna meet us there. Look cute. Bye." Did this nigga just rush me off the phone? Probably getting his "back scratched" as he likes to call it. Ugh I can't wait til my sane friend get back to town. I feel like every time I talk to Lamont, my iq level goes down!