Wait, What?

Isaac

Yo, low key my heart stopped when Mr. Anderson saw me and Shawn. 

Let me talk to you outside right quick Isaac." Mr. Anderson said.

"Dad. You don't even gotta do all that."

"Shut up Tyreke."

Damn he calling Shawn by his middle name now? Oh shit. i lead the way outside nervous as fuck. I dont know what Mr. Anderson is about to say. But i dont plan on leaving Shawn anytime soon, so he's gonna have to give up.

Before Mr. Anderson could even close the door i started speaking. 

"Im sorry Mr. Anderson but i like your son lot and he likes me. There is nothing you or anybody else can do or say to keep us away from each other."

"Calm down son. Im not here to chastise." he say sitting down taking a cigar out.

"How well do you know my son Isaac?"

"i don't know him well sir, but all that will come with time."

"Did you know that Shawn can bare children?"

"Wait. What?" 

"Yea you heard me right. That boy in the kitchen who is making a dinner for you can have children. How you feel about that?"

"Well that's a lot to take in sir. But i don't plan on having children anytime soon. That still is not a good enough reason for me to leave him. In fact that makes me want him more. A long time from now i would love to have children with your son. But im just enjoying this time with him. Thats' all Mr. Anderson. I would like your blessings to date your son. But either way i'm not leaving.

"You got guts son. Out here talking to me crazy. I like you. Your father and i have become great friends. I know what type of guy your dad is and we share some of the same values when it comes to raising our children. If you were anybody else, Id probably would have broken your neck. Don't hurt him you hear me? I don't want anything tarnishing his beautiful spirit."

"I will take care of Shawn. You have my word sir. Thank you for taking a chance on us."

"Iight lets go back in. Im sure Shawn is having a fit in there."

Mr. Anderson walked in. I just had to take a moment to thank God for letting me live. 

As soon as i walk in... here he go. 

"What was that about?" he asked.

"What?" I asked him. 

"You're alive that's what."

"Chill out babe. Me and your pops just had a man to man discussion. I think we clear on everything. Yo I know it's only been a week since we met, but let's cut all the bs out. You know I'm not going nowhere. And you definitely not going anywhere. Let's make it official." I said.

He shook my head with a smile kissing his lips.

"Wait before we get serious I have to tell you something." he said.

"Wassup?"

" I can have children."

Wow i was wondering when he was gonna tell me. Wondering why he never told me sooner. But i could only imagine what it was like growing up a boy with ovaries. 

"Are you gonna say anything?"

"Oh yea babe I know. Your pops told me."

"He did what?! Who gave him the right??"

"Babe babe relax. Damn you go from 0 to 100 so fast. Chill your ass out. Your dad told me that so he could make sure I knew what i was getting myself into. Your dad really loves you. He just looking out for you. I'm happy that you can have my seeds tho." Whenever we ready to go that route." I said. 

"Yea me too." Shawn so laying on my chest. 

We just Netflix and chilled literally all night. Getting to know each other more. His chicken Alfredo was the shit too. 

He just felt so perfectly in my arms.