Shrimp

Isaac

Yo when Kayshawn stormed off, I didnt know how to feel. On one hand i didn't give 2 fucks let him go. On the other hand for some reason him being that mad at me didn't sit well with me. 

"Ugh Kayshawn." Lamont said beginning to run after him.

"Nah I go it." I said grabbing Lamont back.

I storm out of the bowling alley searching for this dramatic ass nigga. i finally see him standing on the side. 

"Yo comere!" I said

He stood still. Rolling his eyes. Trying to ignore me. 

"YO BRING YOUR ASS NOW!" I said getting fed up with this shit. 

He started dragging his feet looking like a child who was bout to get a spanking. 

'What?" he said

This nigga. I couldn't do nothing but man handle him. I pushed him to the wall and couldn't help but to touch his sexy ass juicy lips. His lips is like an ice cold Pepsi on a summers day. I had to get a grip before i have this nigga in the corner bent over. 

"Yo why you playing me like that?"

I'm not playing you like anything. You started with your homophobic antics. I've had to deal with this shit almost all my life. And I wont allow it to happen to me again." He said crying his eyes out. 

I definitely didn't like seeing him cry. I had to apologize. i didn't know what i said hurt him that much. And I'm definitely willing to put all this shit behind us man. All this shit made me like him even more. 

"You're dramatic ass ready to go back in now and get that ass beat... In bowling lol?" I said holding my hand out for him. 

He shook his head and took my hand, 

We entered the bowling alley hand in hand. 

"Look who decided to hop off the drama bus." Lamont yelled.

"You a smoove brother. How one minute you have the nigga cursing you out, to you coming in with the little shorty holding you hand?" Von asked

"Man we gotta connection. No matter how mad we are at each other. He's gonna be you're brother in law. Promise you that."

We finally get our bowling shoes and go to our assigned location. 

"Ok lets make this thing a little interesting." Lamont started. "Us against y'all. if... I'm sorry when you loose, you gotta pamper us for a whole day." 

"And if we when?" Von asked

"Shit who cares. We'll make you dinner or something. Who really gives a fuck. Lets get this game started."

They must not know who they tryna play.

I tap Kayshawn. "Yes?"

"I'm allergic to shrimp." i said with a smirk grabbing my bowling ball.

"Thanks for telling me. Mont do you mind taking me to the store to buy some shrimp?" He asked him looking straight at me with a smirk giving me the eye.

Ima fuck the shit out of him and he know it too "Oh That's foul." i said rolling my ball straight gutter. 

To make a long story short, we taking them to the spa next week.

What? I wasn't tryna die out here from an allergic reaction