The Preachers Kid?

Pulling up into the driveway, all you could hear is the music going ham in the church and the pastor just grouching up a storm!
"Y'all hurry up! Always making me late." My mom whines 🙄.
"Uhh ma'am, we have our own cars. You could have left. Idk why you insist on us always riding in the same car to church." I said.
"A family that prays together stay together. Besides if I leave, I'm 100% sure you guys will go lay back down. Now hurry up."
Thinking about it, she kinda got a point lol. I mean I like church.... I just don't like some of the people in it. Always tryna get in your business with the help of my loud mouth mama! When we realized that I could bare children, they kinda just laughed about it. Because I wasn't gay. Little did they know, that every night I was jacking off to gay porn. Until my mom caught me when I was 14. When I tell you all hell broke loose! I was going to church almost everyday. And everyday my mom would grab my hand and take me to the altar. Telling the altar workers ALL my business. Asking for prayer. Not knowing that the altar workers are telling their kids  that I went to school with to watch out for me. I was the talk of the town for a while. So bad that I moved to my Aunt Pam's house in New Bern for a whole semester doing home school. Worse time of my life. I was so miserable. Until mom called crying apologizing and telling me to come home. And she doesn't care what people think. We will get through this blah blah blah. I took that and ran with it! I just needed to get away from Aunt Pam's house. Her son is mad creepy. And I do NOT fuck with nature. That's all New Bern was. Just woods. You don't know what you would see that day. But you gonna see something. From a snake to a deer, and I'm not fucking with it.
It's calmed down at school. But now people at church don't really know how to take me. They just ignore me instead 😒. But I digress. I'm not here for you I'm here to get a word!!

Like, I knew they were cutting up in the Church! Just everybody shouting and praising God

Like, I knew they were cutting up in the Church! Just everybody shouting and praising God. The music is jumping. Then here go my momma "Thank you Jesus! Thank ya! Thank ya! Jfjdksjdhdjskdjdjdjdjdhd."
I look at my mother. Then my brother. "We just got here!" I say. As my brother just watch my mom laughing at her.

What felt like 12 hours but was really 30 mins the church calmed down

What felt like 12 hours but was really 30 mins the church calmed down. I tell you black churches don't PLAY! Lol. But anyway the pastor came to the pool pit. "Praise the Lord. God is good." "All the time!" The congregation replied. " I thank god for today. I especially thank God that my son Isaac has decided to move down from Atlanta with his old man and finish school out here. Stand up Isaac."

Isaac stands

Isaac stands. It seemed like my heart stopped beating!
My god I knew pastor Crowder had a son. But damn I didn't know he would look like that. My God. The congregation claps. "Yes. Yes. Isaac will be attending Mount Jefferson High." Oh no. That's my school. Great. Now I gotta see this sexy human being everyday. How will I ever survive? As Isaac sits down he glances at me and licks his lips and continues to listen to the pastor. I hope he don't ask us to stand anytime soon because something else is beginning to stand and I can't deal. "Would you stand with me and turn to Revelations." You know what....

Today's a great day! 🙄

Church finally ended. Of course my mom has to stop and socialize with everybody that walks by. I'm beginning to think they doing that shit on purpose.
Finally to the door. "Um sister Anderson." We turn around. "Yes." "Pastor would like to talk to you in his office for a moment." Omg I'm never leaving here! Mom gives us her keys to start the car and turns back around and follows the pastors assistant. "I say we leave her." My brother voted. "Stop all that. We not leaving your mother boy." My dad said.
After about 10 mins mom came to the car and we drove off.

"So what was that about?" My dad questioned. "Well pastor figured out that Kash also goes to Mount J and wondered if he can show Isaac around." " And I know you politely declined." I interrupted. "Actually we are having dinner at their house tonight so you guys can officially meet." Omg. Omg. Omg. Who do she think she is? Offering my services? Like I don't have important things to do myself.

We get home to freshen up before dinner at the Crowders, and my nerves are up the roof. Like does he know I'm gay? Does he know that I can have children? I'm sure he doesn't. So once I tell him he won't want to be following me all around. Boom. Ima tell him tonight. Good one mom.

As I'm getting dressed I hear my phone ringing and it's my best friend Lamont.

Lamont: Hey friend
Kayshawn: what you want?
Lamont: don't like your attitude Mr. why so hostile?
Kayshawn: cause every time you say "hey friend" you want me to do something that I shouldn't be doing.
Lamont: and you have a point there. You know me so well. Anyway I'm going on a date tomorrow.
Kayshawn: yippie! How can I help you?
Lamont: I need you to come with me
Kayshawn: hell no
Lamont: oh come on Shawn. It ain't like you doing anything tomorrow. Besides his cousin just moved to town and he don't wanna leave him hanging. Come on Shawn!
Kayshawn: So not only am I the third wheel, but you tryna hook me up with one of your boyfriends gansta cousins? You know my dad likes to meet everyone I date.
Lamont: ok come on Shawn don't tell him or your sexy as brother. Just tell them you hanging with you best friend. Pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee??? I would do it for you. I really like hi...
Kayshawn: Fine! You owe me. And I ain't paying for shit! And you picking me up.
Lamont: ok ok. Whatever you want. Thank you thank you best friend.
Kayshawn: ok bye I gotta go.
Lamont: Bye boo we gonna get some dick tomo....

I hang up on that nigga lol. He always want some dick. I've never had any so Idk what I'm missing. I told you my dad and brother are very protective of me. Shit I never even kissed anyone before.

"Kash come on. We gonna be late." My mom yelled upstairs.
"Coming." I replied. "Wait where's John?"
"He doesn't need to come. Plus he needs to FINISH PACKING." My mom yelled loud enough for John to hear.

My parents and I head down the road to the Crowders for dinner. I'm starving 🙄

Hey guys. I hope whoever is reading is liking it. And send me feedback. I need to know what I should do more and less of. Until then ✌🏾