Never Letting you go

Kayshawn

Before i knew it, August became November. November is Isaac's birthday and i wanted to do something special for him.

"Oh my gosh dushing seems like a lot of work." i said to Lamont.

"It is a lot of work. But its needed at all times. "

We are currently at the sex store. That's right you heard it. Whats a better gift to give you boyfriend than your virginity? We've been out all day shopping for his gifts and an outfit for me.

"Ok Shawn. So we definitely need condoms. Lube. hmm we also need this." Lamont said showing me a tube.

"Open Wide?"

"Yes bitch. Its gonna help your booty whole open. Von's dick is outta this world! So i know his cousin gotta be up there. So i'm just getting you well prepared."

"Man i don't know what i would do without you. Thank you so much for being a hoe." I said wiping the fake tears off my face.

"Oh bitch please. Once you get the dick, you gonna want it all the time. Trust me."

So tonight is the night. The night of all nights. Isaacs 18th birthday and the day i give him something i hold dear to my heart. my virginity. After prepping with Lamont, I think I'm ready.

I'm on my way to pick up Isaac and the closer i get to his house, the more nervous i get.

After 10 mins of being parked at the corner i finally get the courage to drive up to his gate and call him to tell him im here. "hey babe Im outside."

"Ok here i come."

"Hi babe!" Isaac said getting in the car.

He looks so good. His scent spreads across the car and i can't help to take it in.

"Hi baby. Happy Birthday!" I say giving him a kiss.

"Thank You babe." Isaac says holding my right thigh as i drive off in the wind. "So where we going?"

"First we going to dinner. We got reservations at Fahrenheit."

"Damn Fahrenheit? You going all out for me babe!" Isaac says gripping my thighs with excitement.

"This is just the beginning babe. Prepare for a wonderful night.

"Babe dinner was good. Thank you." Isaac said holding me from behind as we walked to the car.

"You know i got you. I just need you to be full. We got some plans tonight and I need my baby fed." I say squishing his cheeks.

"So where too next."

"We going to Johnson C. Smith university."

"Whats there?"

"A college party."

"Aye we going to a college party. This is about to be lit!"

"And you're about to meet my brother. "

"Pause."