Happy Birthday Baby Momma

Kayshawn

Welp today is my 17th birthday. And i started it off sitting at the toilet throwing up my esophagus. Mom still tries to be mom, and she made me my favorite breakfast which consisted of French toast and an omelette that my stomach couldn't take. Throughout my morning, I received so many Happy Birthday texts from everybody.

Isaac <3: Happy Birthday baby momma. Im picking you up for school today.

Lamont: Happy Birthday best friend!! I would say turn up! but you got my God baby in  you so we will have to wait til next year :)

Shanese: Happy Birthday boo!! I got your gift when i see you at school.

I forgot to tell Shanese the "wonderful" news. I guess I'll tell her today.

NaNa: Happy Birthday little brother. I hope my nephew didn't have you in the bathroom first thing in the morning. Come to my dorm after school. I got something for you. And bring the baby daddy of yours.

Yea John wants me to have a boy. When i dropped him off at his dorm on Sunday, we had a long conversation. So long that i fell asleep laying on his chest. He pretty much told me that he loves me and he will always look out for me. And to give dad some time to digest all this.

I received Happy Birthday texts from everybody except my daddy. He hasn't spoken to me since Sunday. It's Friday. My daddy hasn't said anything to me in 5 days. I'm going through it y'all. My dad is like my best friend. So to have him not talking to me because of me really hurts. He'll walk right pass me. He'll eat dinner in his office. He even comes through the back door from work just to avoid seeing me.

"How's my baby doing today on his 17th birthday?" My mom asked as I came downstairs looks worn out but still sexy at the same time. It's my birthday shit. "I made you some hot tea that should calm little one down in there." She said rubbing my stomach causing a small smile on my face.

"I'm good ma thank you. Your grandchild had me hovered over the toilet again."

"Woah grandchild. I guess I gotta get used to that one huh?"

"That part." I say giving my mom a hug as she kissed all over my face.

"Well you're still my baby. No matter what."

"Thanks ma. Hows dad?"

"He's still tryna process everything. You know how your dad feels about you. His baby is having a baby. Don't tell John this, but you was always his favorite lol. So a part of him feels like he failed as a parent."

"I feel so bad ma. I know I made a mistake but when will he forgive me for it?"

"Give he some time baby." My mom said rubbing my back.

"Good morning baby." My dad said coming downstairs in his suit. He doesn't even glance at me. But as he walked to smooch on mom, he dropped a wrapped box in front of me.

"Alright sweetie I gotta go. I'll call you later." He said walking right passed me.

"I love you dad." I said as he walked to the door getting his briefcase. Then he stopped for a sec and turned around looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'll always love you Shawn." My dad said opening the door to see Isaac about to knock.

"Uhh Good Morning Mr. Anderson." He said.

He just walked passed Isaac and continued to his car.

Isaac comes in with a pout. "Good morning Mrs. Anderson."