Today's the Day

3 months Later

So a few months has gone by and I'm definitely still pregnant. 7 months to be exact. You couldn't miss me even if you tried. Facts. Doctor got me on bed rest. Oh and guest what? My graduation is today. And I can't go. Yep the day we've all been waiting for and I'm too pregnant. I need help with everything! Getting out of the bed, using the bathroom, taking a shower. Don't take these things for granted man. Cause one day you could get pregnant and it all could  be gone. To top all of this off, the boys are due in August. August is when school starts so now I have to skip this semester and go in January when I'm healed and I've adjusted to having 2 children around.

But nothing is stopping lucky old Isaac. I find myself resenting him a little bit. I mean how could you not blame me. He's the one who knocked me up. But yet he gets to go to the senior party and get his diploma shit and go to college. He's having the time of his life while I'm suffering for his 2 big headed ass boys.

Me and Isaac been arguing like worse enemies. And it's about little things. Like one day last week was his night to cook, he asked me what I wanted and I specifically said as long as it has Nutella. Tell me why he forgot to get more? Oh I ripped him a new asshole that day.   I think all this is beginning to get the best of us.

Phone rings

"Hey baby" My mom said FaceTiming me so I could see Isaac walk.

"Hey ma. Hows the graduation?"

"It's going good. Wish I could have saw my baby walk but it's all good. We still got college. Oh here's Isaac about to walk." Mom flips the camera so I can see my baby walk to get his diploma.

Principal Stewart: Isaac Crowder!

The crowd cheers.

Principal Stewart: And on behalf of Kayshawn Anderson who could not be with us today, I give you his diploma too!

The crowd cheers.

I couldn't help but to smile. I was so happy for us. And happy that they didn't forget me.

"Ok son. Start getting ready we gonna come get you for dinner." My mom said hanging up.

"Najohn!" I yell.

"What?"

"Can you help me get dressed?"

It's summer for college students so Nahjohn has been staying with us. So he could look after me while Isaac was in school. I was on bed rest so I had to finish all my assignments online. But nevertheless, this is a hurdle I'm happy to have crossed. Besides it gave John and I some time to bond and talk about his discovery of being bisexual and talk about him and Chad.

"Hey baby and my boys!" Isaac came through the door kissing me and rubbing my belly.

"Hey babe. And congratulations graduate."

"Thank you babe. And congratulations to you too!" He said handing me my diploma. "You ready to go to dinner?"

"Yes sir lets go." I said smiling holding his hand. Looking like a bloated pig. While everyone had their suits and dresses on, I came out in some fucking overalls. It's the only thing I can fit. But I sliced that bitch up!