Happy Birthday Shawn

We finally get back to the house and there's a uhaul outside.

"Mom, Dad!" We rush in to find my parents sitting on the couch.

"Come sit down you both." My mom said.

"What's going on? Why is there a uhaul out in the front?" I asked.

Silence
Awkward Silence

"Isaac I trusted you with my boy. You was supposed to protect him. Not get him banged up!"

"Sir I'm.."

"QUIET!! I'm talking. What's done is done. And although I don't like it, I'll have to learn to get used to it. Speaking of getting used to things... Im the only one paying the bills in this house. I'm the only one fucking in this house. You hear me? I always told y'all that. And you disobeyed me!

"Dad. I'm..."

"If I'm interrupted one more time... Now Since y'all wanna be grown and have babies, it's time that you get treated like a grown up. Let's go." Dad so grabbing his keys and we followed.

After 20 mins of driving, we end up in front of this house. 

"Dad what's going on?"

"When we were your age, we weren't as privileged as you guys are now. You know while your mom was pregnant with John, i was in the army tryna pay for school. We lived on base so we didn't really have much to worry about. We didn't really need much cause it was just us two. But when we were pregnant with you, I was in school finishing off my bachelors before you got here. Mom couldn't work. How do you think we made it out alive? The point im tryna make is that we had to work really hard to get to where we are now. We didn't have parents who were financially capable of doing pretty much anything. So I promised my wife and God that I would always be there for my children. Financially and emotionally. I remember telling Nessa, jokingly that we are gonna buy all our kids there first home when they got married. Although this isn't a marriage, I can see the love you two share for this baby and for each other. Soooo Happy Birthday Kayshawn." My dad said wiggling keys in my face.

"Dad are you serious?" I looked at him in shock with tears running down my face.

"This is your forever home. That you can pass down from generation to generation. While you guys go to Howard... because y'all still are going! You can rent it out."

"Dad this is just too much."

"There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you.... and my grandson." My dad said winking.

"Omg you too?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Us Crowders make boys! Come on get out. Let's go see your house."

As soon as we entered the house, my jaw dropped

As soon as we entered the house, my jaw dropped. It was so beautiful and already furnished with my favorite color turquoise. I just stood there in the entry just looking at my NEW HOUSE!!

"4 bedroom, 3 baths. All rooms are furnished except for little ones room. I thought you two could get it together once you find out the gender. You like it?" My dad said behind me.

I turned around and looked at my dad with tears rolling down my eyes. Yo this baby and these emotions! "Dad I love it! It's just perfect. Thank you." I said hugging him tight.

"Anything for you son."

Isaac
I couldn't believe my eyes. I was standing in my new home. Our new home. It was just all so overwhelming. I know this was all for Shawn, but I can't help but to be grateful myself.
Ever since we found out Shawn was pregnant, I've just been thinking and tryna figure out how Ima provide for my family. Having this house definitely eased my mind a little.

"Let us talk to you outside real quick son." My dad said referring to him and Mr. Anderson.

Damn when did he get here?

We walk outside to the beautiful backyard.

"So wassup?" I asked

"You tell us." Mr. Anderson started. "What is your plan? You're bout to have a family who is depending on you. So what is your plan?

"Well sir I'm not 100% sure. But what I am sure of is taking care of my family. Making sure they have everything they desire.

" i raised you right Isaac. The babying and pacifiering stops now. You're 18 now. With a baby on the way. I expect nothing but greatness from here on out. You hear me?" My dad asked.

I nod.

"And no more babies until you're married." Mr. Anderson said.

"Oh yessir. For sure."

Later on after our dads left it was just Shawn and I laying down cuddling in the living room just talking and making plans for the baby. The tv watching us.

"So everybody seems to think we having a boy. What you think?" He asked me.

"As much as we fucked, you definitely having a boy lol." I said with him lightly slapping my chest. "Nah but whatever we have I just pray it's healthy."

"Yea me too" He said smiling.

"Wow what a year we have had. We met each other. You lost your virginity, we having a baby. Now this beautiful house. I wonder what's next lol." I said

"Well whatever it is as long as we have each other, it's gonna all work out just fine." Shawn said kissing me.

"Happy Birthday babe."

"Thank you. Why don't we go upstairs to bless our new bedroom?"

This horny ass nigga! Lol.

"Let's do it! Beat you at the top!" I said speeding off to the stairs.