Bye Bye NaNa

"Oh little brother. Man ima miss you. I promise to keep up with you almost every week ok?" John said hugging me... TIGHT AS FUCK might I add. "John you're only 20 mins away." That's right I said it. My dramatic as brother is only 20 mins away from me. Got accepted to Johnson C Smith University with a full scholarship. Yea I know right. How can someone so dumb be so smart? Lol. He decided that he wanted more "independence" so he wanted to stay in the dorms. I'm kinda happy he decided to come here. Maybe he can get me into some of theses college party's.
"Alright now Najohn don't make me come down here and act a fool. Cause you know I will. We are here to what?" "Make good grades and go beyond." My brother said uninterested in where this conversation was going. "That's right" My mom continued. "And don't be showing all these fast ass girls your genitals." "Omg ma. Stop already." "Yea leave the boy alone. I'm sure he will learn how to manage his school work.... and fun." My dad said raising his eyebrows at my brother with a smirk.

"Oh please!! Can we get this going I got places to be and people to see

"Oh please!! Can we get this going I got places to be and people to see." I said annoyed.
We've been going up and down stairs for the past 2 hours helping my brother settle in his dorm. As we get back to the room with the last of his things in comes the sexiest man I have ever seen in my 16 years of life.

"Wassup you must be my new roommate Isaac

"Wassup you must be my new roommate Isaac. I'm Chad. Nice to meet you." This respectful young man said shaking my brothers hand. "And you are?"He said staring at his meal for the day.

 "And you are?"He said staring at his meal for the day

"Uhhhh." "This is my 16 year old off limit LITTLE brother and my parents. Nice to meet you man." My brother said. Not forgetting to mention I'm 16. "I'll be 17 in December." I bloated out. All of a sudden feeling very little.

Crickets.

"I think it's time for the family to get going. Don't you think? Alright. Have a safe drive back home. I love you. Don't call me, I'll call you." My brother said rushing us out the door. "Oh NaNa I forgot I had this in my hand." I said calling him by the name I use to call him when we were little. "It's your favorite bear Mr. Abraham. I figured you may need it when it rains since mom and dads room is no longer down the hall for you to run to. Have fun." I said running down the stairs to my parents leaving him with his mouth wide open in shock and embarrassment. Oh I loved messing with my brother. Just wish he would stop being so overly overprotective of me. I understand that I'm gay and I can bare children. But I'm also a man. And I know how to take care of myself. I'm a great judge of character. Speaking of character, I can wait to roast Lamont's little new love interest. What am I gonna wear? All of a sudden, I get a text from the devil himself.

Lamont: hope your ass is getting ready. I'll be on my way in 1 hr.
Lamont: Not 1 hr 15mins.
Lamont:Not 1 hr 30 mins.
Lamont: 1 hour Shawn.

Kashawn: damn I read it the first time. You so dramatic.

Lamont: No cause your ass like to take forever.

Kashawn: ok ok. How should I dress?

Lamont: dress cute. Yvon introduced me to his cousin last night. That nigga is sexy. If I hadn't met Yvon first that nigga would be scratching something you hear. So I got the next best thing. My ok looking best friend.

Kashawn: 🙄🙄

Lamont: I'm just playing best friend. But he is fine. Think you guys could make something happen.

Kashawn: I won't hold my breathe.