Missing Pieces

Isaac

"Omg. I should be back there with him!" I said hopping up out the hospital chair.

"Relax. They will call you when you can go back. You gotta chill out son. You have to be strong for him and your boys. You can't be out here looking crazy. You a Crowder. And you bout to have 2 more Crowders to raise. So get some act right." My dad said with tears in his eyes punching my chest. Tryna tough me up.

As I look around and see all of our family and friends, I can't help but to feel lucky and blessed that we have great people around us. And I now understand that this moment is about to change not just me and Shawn's life, but everybody in this room life.

"Isaac?"

I look up to see the nurse with there scrubs on.

"Kayshawns been asking for you. Are you ready to be a daddy?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said following her. Taking a moment to look behind me to see all my family with smiles and cheering me on.

I get to the back to put on some scrubs and some type of hair net on to follow the nurse in the room. Once I get to the room, all I see is a big sheet up and Dr. Simone turns around to look at me

"Hey Isaac. Just in time. We are gonna get the c-section started. Just go up there and comfort Shawn."

"Hey baby." I say as I sit near his head with the same hair net I have on."

"Hey." He says with tears falling from his eyes.

I take his hand in mine and kiss it a few times. "You're gonna get through this ok?"

He nods

"Ok guys we are getting ready to start. Shawn you're gonna feel a tight pressure on your stomach. Continue to breath ok."

"Ok." He said looking at me.

24 hours later

King Jacobi & Major Samuel Crowder

Welp my boys came out perfectly healthy yesterday as I knew they would. And they are just beautiful. Shawn did great.

After the boys were born, we thought it would be a good idea for the family to see them in the morning. Being that Shawn had to get stitched up and stuff. He didn't wanna be a mess when he introduced everybody. And we wanted to have our moment before everybody started to fight for them.

"Babe ok everybody is on there way up. Are you looking decent?" I asked Shawn with both boys in my arms while he's in the bathroom.

"Yea that's fine." He said coming out the bathroom. He too Major and laid back down. Then all you hear is doorknobs twisting. And loud noises on the other side. We both look at each other nervous because we just got them to quiet down.

I quickly ran to the door with King in my hand. The first ones at the door was Mr and Mrs. Anderson and my dad and mom was right behind them. Followed by the rest of the crew.

"Omg! My grand baby!" Mrs. Anderson said looking at King. "Can I hold him?"

"Y'all gotta wash y'all hands first. And please don't talk too loud. We just got them to calm down." Wow I'm sounding like a dad already I smirk. I look up to see Kayshawn smirking at me. Then he winks.
"Go daddy." He lips causing me to blush.

Everybody came out the bathroom ready to hold babies. Our dads was first.

"So what you name these handsome boys?" Mr. Anderson asked.

Kayshawn

"Well we wanted them to have strong names. Names that meant something to us. Names that promote power and leadership. Dad you're holding King Jacobi and Mr. Crowder you're holding Major Samuel."

They both looked at Isaac and I in tears. And gave us a hug.

"Thank you son. That means a lot to me." My dad said.

"You mean a lot to me Daddy. You're my king... well until we get married lol. But you're the first man I ever loved. Whether you know it or not dad, but I love you love you. And thank you for being a great dad."

"Well I hope y'all have twin girls the next time." My mom said laughing taking a hold of King.

"Oh mommy. I can't think about birthing anymore of these big headed kids. It's gonna be a long time before I end up here again."

Everyone laughed.

"Let's just hope so." My mom said. "Birth control is your friend!"

"Ugh mom can we not talk about a birth anything until I'm at least 6 weeks out? Thank you!" I said.

The family has been here for about an hour. And I'm bout ready for them to go! I'm getting sleepy and I can see the eerie looks on the boys face. They getting aggravated too.

"Ok guys. I think it's time that we let the new mom and babies get there rest." Isaac said picking up everybody's stuff to quicken the process of them leaving.

Ugh I love this man. Idk. It's like we've been reading each others minds since I had the boys.

"Thank you baby. I was ready for some quiet time. And I think these 2 rugrats are too." I said talking in my baby voice picking up Major. "They look so Chinese" I say. Just staring at them with there eyes closed.

"Oh is there something you tryna tell me?" Isaac asks jokingly.

"Yea they look just like your Chinese looking momma." I joke back.

"Yo don't try moms like that." He says.

"Babe can you believe we have a little family now? We got 2 boys to raise. And I know we gonna have some difficult patches. But there's no doubt in my mind that we'll get through them together." I said.

"That's right. THIS family will stand the test of time. I love you future Mr. Crowder."

"I love you too babe. We love you too daddy!" I said in my baby voice representing the boys.

I never knew I could love something so much until I had these boys. I can't believe they're finally here. I already know they got Isaac wrapped around there little fingers.

I'm so in love with my family. They were the missing pieces.