My life

Isaac
Moving here with my pops seemed like the most logical thing to do. After my best friend getting killed, my mom thought it would be best I moved with my dad. Which my dad agreed with. He always thought that he could raise me better than my mom could anyway. Which led to so many arguments between him and my mom. While they were arguing about me, I was getting into shit. Like the wrong crowd. Selling weed, going to jail, and getting shot at. Which led to my best friend getting shot and I guess that was the last straw for my mom. I can't help but to feel like a burden to them. I'm 17 years and been through so much already. Everything happened because of me. Sometimes I just wanna get far away from here.
Living with my dad isn't that bad. He's a pastor, but he's not strict at all. He's real cool and chill. Which I can appreciate. His new wife Tracy on the other hand... she's just doing too much. Washing my clothes. Making my bed up. She's even done as much as have my favorite meals cooked every night since I been here. Like lady chill out Lol.
And this church thing... man I gotta get used to lol. When I was small my dad was a minister so we were going to church often. But when my parents divorced, me and moms just started going on holidays. Now, every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday I gotta be there. But when I saw who I later figured out was Kayshawn at church staring at me, I didn't know how to feel. On one hand my heart started to flutter, on the other hand it was kinda creepy how he was staring at me. I had to see what this cat was about. Oddly enough he was the person my dad chose to show me around the city. He is so beautiful man. And he's the right size for me. Easy to pick em up and beat that fat ass up. That smile is out of this world.
But I kinda fucked up a little bit. Trying to be oh so hard! I told em I had a girl which wasn't exactly the truth and I called him a fruity pebble. Upset was an understatement. Little nigga gave me a piece of his mind. But he is right where i want em to be. That nigga is gonna be mine. I guarantee it. And he don't even know it.
Another plus about moving down is my cousin but more like brother stays here too. His dad and my dad are brothers. So we always been close. We been catching up a lot. Talking bout he got this little shorty he wants me to meet. I told em that I don't fuck with being the 3rd wheel. Now dude talking bout he got a baddy for me. And Ima little nervous cause his kind of baddy and my kind of baddy are 2 different things. Plus I got my eyes on Kayshawn. But I'll entertain this cat for tonight only.
Speaking of... I got a phone call from my cousin.

Isaac: yo what up Von
Von: yo cousin I'm outside. Bring that ass here boi!
Isaac: Lol iight here i come. And turn that music down boy. We in a white neighborhood.

I finish getting dress and head outside to my broco's JEEP. Broco stands for brother cousin. We been calling each other that since we were 7.

 We been calling each other that since we were 7

"Whaddup man." I said as I got into his car giving him a dab. "Damn bro. You got it smelling nice in here." I added. "Hell Yea bro. Saved a blunt for you." He said passing it to me. My dude. Always looking out for a nigga. I ain't smoke in about a good 2 weeks so this bout to be beautiful.

"So what's going on with you man? How you liking North Cacilacky so far?" "It's ok. I got my eyes on this dude my dad got to be my "tour guide". Sexy as hell bro. And he smart. Like that nigga got a good head and his shoulder. Kinda wanna fuck with that."
"Boy you know you not the settling type lol."
"Nah bro I just never had someone to make me wanna settle. But I got a feeling. Being around him just felt so normal."
"Damn bro. Nigga got you hooked. He ain't even give you the booty yet lol."
"Ahh whatever. I just hope this nigga you tryna hook me up with got all his teeth. Cause if not, ima give him yours."
"Damn you don't trust me broco."
"Yea I trust you Von. I know you too. For instance, Jackson. Do I need to bring up Jackson crazy ass Von?"
"Lol. 🙄🙄. I'm sorry about that bro. I know I made some dumb mistakes. So lets just say this is me making up for all the them."

We finally arrive at the bowling alley. I'm kinda nervous I'm not gonna lie. But ima thug. Let's get this shit over with.

Yea this was crappy. Lol.
Comment. Let me know what you like and don't like. I wanna know so I can become a better writer!