IB 7

Taehyung was laying on Soomin's bed and eating chips that he found on her study table.

"How are you eating the chips if you're not real?" Soomin asked gritting her teeth.

"Maybe you're imagining the chips too." Tae said and took a bite.

Soomin took her phone out and took a picture of Tae and send it to her bestie Haeun.

'What can you see in this pic?' Was the caption.

'Your messy bed. Clean up.' Haeun replied making Soomin more restless than she was.

"What did Haeun say?" Tae asked and she was scared now.

"H-how do you know it was Haeun?" Soomin asked and he smirked.

"I'm your boyfriend babe. I know everything." He said and she shook her head.

"If you're my imaginary boyfriend, then where were you before today?" Soomin asked and he shrugged.

"I came when you called me. You made me. How can you ask questions about my existence when you are the one who made me by imagining me?"

"But that is the thing. I cannot imagine." Soomin whined and he shook his head.

"Babe. What are you saying? You are imagining me. This packet of chips. And what not."

"No. I have a disease. I cannot imagine." Soomin's eyes glistened and Tae felt uneasy with her sudden change of emotion.

"Hey. Don't cry." Tae was about to touch her but she moved back.

"Don't touch me." Her tears were falling now.

It was hard for her. Her mind was messed up.

"Please leave." She asked him nicely and he nodded.

"It will be alright Soomin. I'll be here again." Tae smiled and left. Soomin locked the door and started balling her eyes out.

'I feel so guilty now.' Tae sighed and walked to the bus stop.

Be happy and be safe