IB 12

Soomin walks through the hallway of her university with her head down. She hates when someone bullies her.
Well she practically hates everyone except her parents and Haeun.

Haeun, her best friend, her only friend, waved at her but quickly frowned when she saw that Soomin wasn't even looking at her.

"Yah Somoo! What if something happens while you're looking down. You're always looking down, " Haeun's tone saddened, "you're never confident."

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking." Soomin replied in a small voice.

"Did you do the project?" Soomin nodded and took out her project that she did together with Tae.

Haeun flipped the pages and was amazed and confused.

"You did this all by yourself?" Haeun asked and raised a brow. Well she already knew that Tae had helped her but still asked her in order to check if there has been any progress with Soomin.

"No. I-"

"You think she can do this all by herself?" A 'plastic' girl snatched the project file and flipped through the pages and started laughing maniacally gathering attention.

"Oh God! This is the most hilarious thing ever!" She pointed at the description written by Soomin with her broken memories.

Some other plastics joined her and trolled Soomin and in no time, her project was seen on the floor, not in one piece though but in shreds.

"Why would you do that?" Soomin asked with tear in her eyes.

"Its a lesson for you. Why don't you leave grammar class if can't even describe? Why don't you leave this university if you can't even learn? Why don't you leave this world, you're not need anyway." She said and smirked.

"Watch your language! She's better than you." Haeun defended Soomin and picked the many pieces of the project that was lying on the floor.

She turned around to find Soomin but she was not there anymore.

Soomin ran to the rooftop of the building and stood dangerously close to the edge.

She closed her eyes and opened them again to see the height.

She gulped and took a step back. She continued walking back until her back collided with the wall and her knees gave up.

She sat on the ground and hugged her knees.
Million thoughts were invading her head.

Why am I so weak?
I can't even kill myself.
I'm useless.
I'm unwanted.
I'm a burden.
I'm a liability.
I'm disabled.
I hate myself.
I hate everyone.
I am so weak.
I'm sorry.
I can't do this anymore.
I need you Taehyung.
Please.
I'm calling you Taehyung.

New chapter!
Well the story advanced so thats a good thing.

Be happy and be safe and leave your negativities to God.
God has everything planned😊❤