IB 20

Soomin happily skipped to her room.

She had a feeling that Tae was going to be there, and to her advantage, he really was.

"Taehyung! You won't believe what happened!" She said happily.

Tae had never seen the girl so happy, he automatically had a big smile on his face.

"Tell me," he said with his smile.

"I had an appointment with my doctor." Tae nodded.

"And he said that I'm improving!" She jumped around.

"Really?" Tae asked as if he had heard it for the first time when in reality, his brother had already told him.

"Yes. He asked me to tell him how my bedside lamp looked like," she said pointing at the lamp, "and I told him everything about it." She screamed in low voice.

Her happiness was seen all over her face.

"How come you told him everything?" Tae asked because he was told to.

"Don't you remember?" Tae shook his head and she pouted.

"When we first met................. I used the lamp to protect myself because you were a weirdo." She said disappointed because he forgot about their first meeting.

"Wait, you remember that?" Tae asked in confusion.

"Yes. It is really weird though, I tend to forget things a lot." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Can you do something for me?" Soomin asked unsure if he will oblige.
"What?"

"Come with me the next time I go to my doctor." Tae was shocked with her demand.

"Why?" was the only thing he could say.

"Because things seem similar when they are about you." She admitted truthfully.

"I wonder why." She added.

"Because I'm your imagination."

I have reached chapter 20 already!

Thank you for reading this book. You are all awesome. I love you all❤❤❤

Be happy and be safe