IB 33

Jimin picked Soomin from her house and took her to a cafe. They both sat near a window and ordered their drinks.

"So Soomin, what are you doing now?" Jimin started.

"I am majoring in arts with photography." She answered feeling embarrassed of her choices of subjects.

But those were the only ones opened for Aphantastics.

"That's great! You're into arts." She just faked a smile fearing that Jimin was mocking her inside.

"I am in med school." Jimin said with a smile.

"So if you're feeling out of weather, feel free to call me." He winked and blushed right after.

"While we're on the topic of feeling unwell, will you tell me about the rumour?" Jimin asked unsure if she'll answer.

"I-I, its just that-"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Jimin said after seeing her nervous.

"Its alright, its just that I have a disability, no an attribute where I can't imagine stuff." She said and took a deep breath.

"Aphantasia?" He asked and she nodded.

"Except in my case I can't learn easily or remember things at all." Jimin nodded and there was silence again.

"Are you seeing a doctor?" Jimin asked and she nodded.

"Who? I mean I might know about him." He said ruffling his hairs a bit.

"Dr. Kim Seokjin." Jimin nodded and took a sip from his drink.

"He is a well known doctor and one of my inspirations. I've heard he works very hard for his brother. I want to be my brother's rock too." Jimin said and smiled as he remembered the articles about Jin.

"Jungkook?" Soomin asked but he shook his head.

"Jungkook is a friend,a very good one." He said.

"What about V?" She asked out of nowhere.

"What about him?" Jimin asked and tilted his head.

"Is he real? Is his name really V?" She asked being weirded out by the name.

"Thats what he told us. And yes, he is as real as you and me." Soomin started thinking about it.

"Jungkook met him at this arcade shop and he introduced himself as V, we have been pretty close since then. But we don't know anything else about him except that he is a nice boy." Jimin told her.

"But why are you asking about him being real?" Jimin asked and she smiled.

"He looked like someone who once came in my dream."

Updates will be really slow for this week because of exams.

Be happy and be safe.