IB 29

Soomin couldn't believe that Tae was still persistent. She just wanted him to own that he was indeed real. She was tired of all this.

She was really hurt when Tae didn't recognize her. She wanted to cry but she couldn't do it in front of him. She had opened up a lot to him. She had already shown him that she is the weakest person but she didn't want to show herself like that.

She was afraid that she will embarrass him and he will leave her.

Her mind wasn't at the right place. It waa hurting from all those weird, two-sided thoughts and the presence of the very boy responsible for it.

"Are you alright Soomin?" Tae asked as he saw tension lines grow on Soomin's forehead.

"I am not. Can you please leave?" Soomin asked him sweetly.

"But tell me first what happened." Tae started worrying.

"Nothing. I want to lie down in silence. Please." Soomin said with pleading eyes.

Tae nodded and was about to leave the room but he turned one more time.

"I'll never do something wrong to you. Everything that I do, is for you, for you to get better. I hope you know that. I have no wrong intentions." Tae said and slammed the door leaving Soomin alone.

"Then why are you breaking me in the process of getting me better. You're making me strong but weak at the same time." Soomin whispered as the tear she controlled for so long finally fell from her eyes.

Be happy and be safe