IB 16

Soomin was cradled up in a blanket. Her hands were clutching her shirt as she was trying to forget about the pain she was going through.

To her advantage or dismay, Tae walked in and was confused seeing Soomin in a cocoon position.

"Are you okay Soomin?" Tae asked Soomin but she shook her head as a no.

"I have menstrual cramps and it is intolerable." Soomin said and moaned in pain again.

"Did you take painkillers?" Tae asked and Soomin nodded.

"But there is no effect." Tae thought about the ways he could help her and immediately remembered what his brother did to his EX-girlfriend when she was in the same pain.

He walked closer to Soomin and turned her making her back land on the mattress.

"Don't mind if I do this." Tae said and rolled her shirt upwards a little making a small part of her lower belly visible to him.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Soomin asked in horror.

"I'm helping to reduce the pain." Tae said and rubbed her belly softly.

Soomin was in no condition to understand anything else. All she wanted was for the pain to go away. And surprisingly, Tae was doing a pretty good job.

He felt Soomin relax a bit as soon as he started rubbing. Her skin was colder as compared to his. He wanted to say sweet things to her to make her more comfortable but he stopped himself from doing so.
He didn't want to make this more uncomfortable.

"Um can you rub a little up too?" Soomin asked and lifted her shirt a bit more up.

Now Tae felt nervous. He realized that he was touching Soomin in a way he was not supposed to touch.
But he still obliged to her request. His fingers slid up and stopped at her belly botton.

As he was about to starting to rub, the door flung open revealing Soomin's father whose eyes had grown to the size of the moon.

I'm sorry for the late update. I was busy and a bit upset.

Anyways, be happy and be safe.