IB 44

Jimin was lost in his own mind for a minute. It was like as if the time stopped for him.

His plan was going successfully but his mind and heart were not at the right place.

He looked at Soomin who was still looking at Taehyung and then at Tae who had a horrified expression on his face.

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath before calling the boy standing near the door.

"Hey V! We are here." Jimin raised his hands and swung it left and right.

Although Tae was shocked, something in him encouraged him to go there.

"Would you mind if my friend joins us?" Jimin asked and Soomin said no still thinking hard.

"Sit down V and order anything you want. My treat!" Jimin said weirdly.

Tae nodded and avoided eye contact with any of them.

"Is your name really V?" Soomin asked after gathering courage.

"Y-yes." Tae said giving her a glance.

"That's a really weird name." She said looking at him as if she wanted him to admit something.

"V means victory and I don't like losing." He said now looking at Jimin.

"I'll have a black velvet cupcake." Jimin nodded and went to the counter to order.

"So you and Jimin, are you guys dating or something?" He asked and she immediately said no.

"He seems very fond of you." He said in Daegu dialects.

"Friends are supposed to be fond of each other." She said.

"Are you fond of him?" He said looking at her.

"He is my friend after all." She said looking away.

This hurt him more than he thought but he was not one to show his feelings.

But he didn't knew that someone else was hurting more than him.

Don't you think things should start getting better now?

Have a nice day :)

Be happy and be safe.