IB 51

As Soomin's mother went outside the room, she saw Taehyung sitting on the chair opposite to the door. He had kept his head on his hands to hide the unwanted tears.

She sighed and approached him and sat next to him.

Feeling someone's presence, he got up and wiped his tears quickly.

"You should go home." She said with a motherly smile.

"I will go after I talk to her." He said looking at the door.

"She wants to be alone." Tae chuckled.

"No she doesn't want to see me." Tae said looking down.

"She is being stubborn. She will come around." She tried to lift his spirit.

"I don't know. She must hate me." He said with a pout.

"How is she anyways?" He asked because he literally didnt knew anything about her condition.

"The doctors said that all the while she was sleeping, she was healing herself. The tumor is out but they are pretty sure that it will return so we'll have to take extra care now." She said making Tae smile.

"She is the strongest person I know." Her mother smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Don't forget you are her strength. We would have lost her if it weren't for you. Thank you for everything."

"But she still hates me. I did lie and now she is hurt. She won't see me." He said as the sadness returned.

"Don't worry I'll talk to her." She said patting his back.

"No. I'll explain everything. The truth." He said with a little determination and a lots of fear.

"I know she will come around. Love is stronger than any other emotion." She said nudging him and his face went red like a potato.

The more you wanna fight that, the more I will pull you right back😉😉

Be happy and be safe