IB 47

Soomin closed her eyes as Jin injected something in her hand.

"I hope it doesn't hurt. Believe me I'm more scared than you are because me and needles don't go well." Jin joked earning a soft chuckle from her.

"Don't worry you're doing good." She said with a small smile.

"If you're worried about the surgery, don't worry. I'll be there with you. You trust me right?"

"Yes. Thank you." Seokjin smiled and approached her.

"I have to inject this anesthesia." He said and asked for her hand. She hesitated but gave her hand.

"We'll try our best." Seokjin said and injected the anastasia slowly.

She started losing consciousness and all the pain started to numb away.

"If I die, tell Taehyung I love him." Was the last thing she said before her mind went blank.

It made Jin sad because he couldn't help her.

"Are we ready Dr Kim?" One of the nurses asked him and he nodded.

"Yes all done."

Taehyung sat on the waiting area next to Soomin's parents. He kept tapping his feet, waiting impatiently for the doctors to come out.

It had been nearly 3 hours since he last saw Soomin and every second that passed made him more anxious.

He kept telling himself that everything would be fine but he had to see it for himself.

He couldn't hold on to those tears which he had held all these time.

Haeun kept patting his back but she was crying herself.

"Why are they taking so much time?" Soomin's mom asked her husband.

"Be patient honey. She will be alright." Her father said hugging her.

After a while Jin came out with his head hanging low. Everyone stood up and ran towards him.

"Well how is she?" Her dad asked shaking his arm.

"Soomin is unpredictable."

I realize that all my stories ends in a hospital.

Be happy and be safe.