IB 10

"Why would I do your project? You're too demanding." Tae said moving away from Soomin.

"Do you have something better to do?" Soomin asked and pouted.

'She has so many personalities.' Tae thought and sighed.

"What is this project about?" Tae asked and prepared himself for the worst.

Soomin answered, "I have to write an article on 'a meaningful place I went'.

"And you need my help in?" Tae asked with raised brows.

"Being my camera?" Soomin asked back.

"Why are you asking me?" Tae asked in a whiny voice.

"My camera broke and my parents won't buy me another so I need you to be my camera."

Tae shook his head.

"I'm not a camera." He said and she nodded.

"I know you're not. You're a human."

Tae nodded but his eyes shot opened when he realized what he did.

"I'm not a REAL human though." He laughed weirdly.

"You are. I cannot even imagine a small fly let alone a whole boy." Soomin said and Tae smirked.

"A handsome boy." Tae corrected her.

"Shut up and tell me will you help me?"

"I still don't know how to transform into a camera." He shrugged after completing his sentence.

"I am not asking you to transform into a camera dummy. I am asking you to come to the place and look around carefully so that you can explain me later everything." Soomin said and Tae nodded funnily.

"Why are you asking me?" Tae asked raising a brow.

"Because I have no one. My parents are busy and my only friend has to do her project." She said and sighed.

"You have only one friend?"

"Shouldn't you already know that? I mean you claim to be coming from my mind." Soomin pointed.

"I knew that. I was just confirming." Tae said in a composed manner.

"So will you help me?" Soomin asked eagerly.

"Only if you call me again."

He was scared. They would have to be in public for this but he wasn't prepared.

I miss writing long and descriptive stories 😔

Be happy and be safe 😍