IB 35

Taehyung was walking out of his college after being beaten up severely again.

He didn't want to go to his brother. He didnt want his brother to get upset at him again.

He wanted to go to Soomin but he didn't knew if she was at home or going out with Jimin on a 'friendly' date. He was pissed out and hurt. And he felt that he wasn't in need by anyone.

Oh how he needed for Soomin to need him again.

He kept strolling hoping that his wounds will magically disappear before reaching home.

Jungkook who was bunking class saw Tae from back and ran to his hyung.

"V hyung! What a coinco! Say whatttt" Jungkook took his hand out for a high five but his hands came down on seeing Tae's state.

"OMG V hyung! What happened?" Jungkook asked with big eyes.

"Nothing Kook, let me go." Tae tried to move behind him but Jungkook caught his arm.

"No. Not until I see your face bloodless." Jungkook said dragging him somewhere which later turned out to be his shared apartment.

"Where is Jimin?" Tae asked while Jungkook was searching for the first aid kit.

"On a 'friendly' date with this girl who thought you were imaginary. I can tell he likes her." Jungkook said and kneeled in front of him.

"Look, I really don't want to do this because this looks girly, but since your my V hyung, I'll do it for you." Jungkook winked and started applying the medicine.

His touch was soft but Soomin's were softer.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." He said making Jungkook stop what he was doing.

"Bro." Jungkook said and continued his actions.

"WAIT KIM TAEHYUNG? AS IN THAT TAEHYUNG WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE IMAGINARY?" Jungkook shouted when he finally realised.

Tae closed his eyes tightly and then opened them again.

"How much do you know?" Tae asked gritting his teeth.

"Just that Jiminie's friend sees some imaginary person called Taehyung. I'm sure Jimin hyung knows more. He was acting weird." Jungkook said in a cool way.

"By the way, care to explain why she thinks you're invisible?" Jungkook asked raising his brow.

"Imaginary," Tae corrected.

"It is a long story." Tae said again, debating in his mind.

"As long as there is no mature stuff, I can listen. I don't want my ass to get whooped by my mom."

Be happy and be safe