IB 50

"Soomin why are you being so stubborn? You were never like this." Soomin's mother said not believing how her daughter was being at that moment.

"Because I didn't knew you were all lying at my face. I thought I could imagine. I thought I was improving mom. I am not being stubborn. I have all rights. I was the victim." She said sitting on the hospital bed.

"You are the victim? Do you know who had put himself on the struggle line voluntarily even though he had nothing to do with you or your condition?" She asked in a calm tone as she didn't want to hyper her.

"Taehyung. Why are you treating him like a hero? Don't you want to know what I'm feeling right now? You all lied to me. I feel so stupid that even though I knew he was real, I always treated him like only I could see him."
Soomin said raising her voice a bit.

"Lets not do this right now." Her father tried to calm the mother.

"I'm not doing anything. That boy who helped our daughter all this time is sitting outside, refusing to leave only to talk to her once and she is being stubborn. Just hear him out." She said looking at Soomin now.

"There is nothing else to know. His brother told me everything." She said remembering Jin's guilty face as he confessed everything.

"You know the story line gets different with different perspective." Her mother said and walked out of the room.

Soomin's father sighed and sat beside her and stroked her cheek.

"You must rest honey. You went through so much." He said and pulled her into a hug.

"Why is everyone blaming me?" She asked crying into his chest.

"No one is blaming you honey. We are very proud of you. You are very strong. At the end you fought with your fears. You did that yourself." His father said hugging her more tightly while his tears flowed out too.

All this time Soomin only thought of one thing.

That she didn't fight alone. She was not alone.

I always rush the endings😅😥😫

Be happy and be safe

"