IB 15

Tae was laying on Soomin's bed while she was going her assignment.
His presence was a normal thing after a month but Soomin was still not ready to believe that he is her imagination.

He invaded her mind all the the time and she did the same.

Soomin was a mystery for Taehyung and he wanted to solve it.
It wasn't about the project anymore. Well it still was but there was something else.

He wanted to know things that had nothing to do with his project or his brother, he wanted to know things for himself.

"Soomin, what is your favorite ice cream flavor?" Soomin dropped her pen in surprise.

"Excuse me?"

"Which flavor would you prefer if we went out on a date?" Tae asked and she laughed.

"Why would I go on a date with you?" She said and shook her head.

"Because I'll ask you." Tae said without thinking.

"Why would you go on a date with me?" Soomin asked stuffing in her laughter.

"Why wouldn't I? I am your boyfriend." Soomin stopped laughing and glared at him.

"You're not."

"I am. I am your imaginary boyfriend." Tae said smiling.

"No you're not."

"Then what do you think I am?" Tae asked making Soomin use her brain.

"Maybe you're a ghost. My Internet friend Cyrille told me that she lives with a ghost, his name is Taehyung too." Soomin said shrugging.

"Why would she tell you that?" Tae asked in horror.

"Because he is missing." Soomin said and started laughing.

"Wait, are you the same Taehyung? Did you come here after leaving Cyrille? You stupid ghost!" Tae was shocked.

"I'm not a ghost! I am a human." Tae said whining and Soomin raised her eyebrow.

"You're a human?" Soomin asked skeptically.

"I'm a human made by your imagination." Tae said smiling nervously.

Read 'Ghost' by @ILoveBtsMj1D

She is a very nice friend and her book is really good.

I lob her💜💜💜💜

Be happy and be safe