IB 17

I will update everyday till 12th because I have to finish this story before the year ends(hopefully).

Tae was beyond terrified. Not because her father might kill him, but because her father may blow out his cover.

Her looked into his eyes in horror, pleading him to play along. It was going too good to be ruined.

Her father came near him and extended both his arms, Tae moved back due to reflex, her father claped in a weird way.

"There was a bee here, but it escaped."  He said and turned around,

"Soomin come down for lunch." He said and walked away from her room.
Tae saw his clenched fist when said that. He knew he was in great trouble.

'Why God! I am such a good boy. I help everyone. Just why!'

"My dad is really weird. Who kills a bee with their hands?" Soomin chuckled and sat up.

"Thank you Taehyung. I feel much better now. I have to go down. Do you want something to eat too?"

"Anything Imaginary." He said earing a smile from her.

"I'm sorry but I guess you have to stay hungry then." She said and left the room.

After five minutes her father came in with white knuckles.

"So Kim Taehyung, what were you doing with my daughter?" His father asked with a 'you're going to hell' face.
"I-I I S-she was h-having t-tummy pain so I-I was m-massaging her b-belly." Tae said stuttering.

"Are you telling the truth?" He nodded like a little boy.

"This is a warning Kim Taehyung. I don't want to see you with my daughter in an inappropriate way." Her father warned him and left the room quickly.

'That went better than expected.'
Tae shrugged and continued watching videos on Soomin's phone.

Be happy and be safe