IB 49

Tae looked at Soomin with a frightening look on his face as he tried to interpret if she heard them talking.

His questions were answered soon when she looked at Jimin.

"Y-you can see him?" She asked in a shaking voice.

"Of-fcourse I can. He is my friend V." Jimin replied with terror written on his face.

"Lies." She said with teary eyes now looking at Tae.

"You are all liars." She said with a foreign expression that Tae had never seen on her face. And he was guilty for it.

"Soomin you just woke up. Please don't do this. I'll call the doctor." Jimin said and ran away from the room.

"Why?" She asked looking at Tae from her weak hurt eyes.

"Why did you do this? Was my state a joke to you? Am I a toy for you?" Soomin asked tears flowing from her face but she didn't care.

Her head was throbbing from pain but the pain in her heart was over shadowing it.

Tae wanted to defend himself but couldn't think of the words that would calm Soomin.

"Everything was fake. You are fake." She said looking forward, refusing to look at him anymore.

"Soomin I-" Tae started but couldn't think of anything.

Soomin laughed bitterly showing her disinterest.

"What? You'll tell me more lies? I always wanted you to be real but this is just the fakest thing I have ever seen. You made me fall in love with you." She laughed again and was about to say something again when the doctor came in.

"Oh Soomin you're awake. You took some great rest I must say. We were all worried because you were inactive for so long." The doctor said without reading the atmosphere.

She immediately swiped her tears.

"Believe me, the timing was perfect."

So what do you think about this?

Well I couldn't kill her. I wanted TaeTae to be happy😢

Be happy and be safe.