IB 28

Tae peeped inside Soomin's room, and saw her studying on her desk.

Gathering all the courage he could, he entered the room and cleared his throat making Soomin have knowledge of his presence.

"Taehyung? You're here? I thought you transformed." Soomin said with weirdness in her voice.

"It wasn- wait what?" Tae was confused with her behavior.

"I researched it, and according to my research, you are real now. You have transformed into V?" Soomin said but it looked like she was asking.

"What are you taking about? V? Transformed?" Tae started with his acting.

"Yes. I saw you with your friends today. But you're here too. Are you still invisible?" Soomin said touching his arms.

"What are you on about? Yes I am still invisible." Tae said giggling nervously.
"But I saw you today. You were real." She said with uncertainty and fear.

"What are you talking about? I have just woke up in your subordinate mind." Tae said making Soomin confused.

"But I saw you and you were real. I don't know. Maybe he was you but in real." She said looking somewhere making theories.

"Maybe you were imagining him too." Tae said finding her eyes.

"He was with his friends. With real life people." Soomin said with some thoughts.

"Maybe you were imagining them too." He said with a fake chuckle.

"So you will make me feel like I'm some sick person, like my brain is damaged but not accept that you're real?"

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with my other book The Way I Love You.

I'd like to recommend it to you guys if you're in for some fluffy cute scenarios.

Be happy and be safe.