3

H A N E U L  P O V

"You always said you find him handsome. So where's the problem with getting him?" Jihye asked.

We were sitting in class waiting for the teacher to come.
But seems like she's ill or something cuz we've been waiting for more than 20 Minutes now.

"How shall I get him? Did you look at me?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You wanna get a beating from me?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why not? Aren't you always beating me for something?" I asked laughing quietly.

"Hey Haneul. Give me your homework." Yuri appeared next to me.

"Why don't you go and make it yourself?" Jihye asked her.

"Nobody said you're allowed to talk." She rolled her eyes at Jihye.

"I don't have them. Just leave already." I said looking at Jihye wanting to tell her something.

Yuri then grabbed my shoulder. "If you don't give it to me I'll throw you out the window." She threatened me.

"Just like you did with your feelings huh?" I heard someone behind her.

She quickly turned around and looked at the person there.

"Jaemin? What are you doing here?" She asked him, letting go of me.

"I'm here to talk to Haneul. Why? Can't I come to this class?" He pushed her away looking at me.

"Haneul, right?" He asked and I nodded.
"Can we maybe meet after school?" He smiled at me.

"U-Uh I don't know if I'm free." I lied.

"Oh come on. Just a few hours." He whined looking at me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Yuri asked.

"I'll be waiting at the school gate." He said waving then leaving the classroom.

"What the hell? Why are you taking to my boyfriend?" She asked looking at me.

"Suddenly he's your boyfriend again? Didn't you break up with him?" Jihye asked laughing.

----------------

Vote&Comment