19

"I think Jaemin has played more with girls than Yuri has with boys." Jeno sighed. We were currently sitting on a bench, in a park near our school. No one really knows why Jaemin is like this. Was he heartbroken? Why would he play with girls then?

"Why don't you just talk with him?" I asked and sighed, leaning back.  Jaemin doesn't even look at me. Sad right? He actually just played me, because our deal was the biggest fail. Well for me it was. 

"Why don't you text him? Isn't he you friend?" Donghyuck asked, slightly pushing my shoulder. "You better not make me do things." I told him, shooting a glare. He quietly nodded and looked down. 

~

"Jaemin~" I heard someone call as I walked towards my locker. This is disgusting and also killing my ears. This high pitched voice, is this even normal at this point? I opened my locker and saw Jaemin kissing a girl at the corner of my eyes. Is this even allowed? I asked myself, quickly shutting my locker. "Next time you do something like that, do it where others don't have to suffer." I said as I walked past them.

"Hwang Haneul." Jaemin called my name, making me turn around to look at him with a fake smile. "You didn't have to change you whole look just for me, I saw the posts." He winked before he put his hand over my shoulder. "You better put down your arm before I kick you." I told him and pushed off his arm, going ahead. "This is all I get? I got rid of Yuri for you." He said as he pulled me around, whispering in my ears. "Don't you think you have to payback?" 

"Don't you think I already did enough for you?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "I'm thankful you got rid of Yuri, but you didn't have to turn into a playboy." I sighed and crossed my arms. "I'm not a playboy, I just have fun. You should too. How about Jeno? He's been a lot with you." He grinned and played with my hair. "Or did you already do it?" I pushed him off and left to class. 

~

"Why was he your crush again?" Jihye asked as we walked to lunch. "I'd like to know too." I sighed sitting down on a table where Jeno and Donghyuck were already sitting. "But he, talked to you first." Jeno said sarcastically.  I rolled my eyes and stole Jeno's drink, taking a sip from it. "You know, Jaemin has been watching you." Donghyuck quietly said, making me turn my head around to see Jaemin staring at me. "Just ignore him, and continue eating." I said and closed my eyes, my head resting on my palm's. "Open your mouth, you haven't eaten anything today." I heard Jeno say, opening my eyes he held up fries. I ate them and went back to 'resting'. 

"Why don't you two make him jealous?" Jihye asked. I looked at her confused, crossing a leg over another. "Act like a couple." Donghyuck added, and I looked at him disgusted. "You do know I've been going trough a fake relationship twice." I said, making sure he still knows the past. "The Jisung one was actually funny." Jeno said with a smile. "I don't understand why I helped him. This was so stupid." I said facepalming, Jeno put his arm around my shoulder, "It was stupid, but you're young you'll still learn." He said holding in his laughter. "Can I sit here?" we heard a voice and turned towards Jaemin.

-------------------------

It's kinda getting boring, isn't it? 

I'll try to make longer chapters, and all!

I've started a new fanfiction by the way! It's a Changbin//Stray Kids one! If you're interested, please check it out, vote and comment!

Vote&Comment&Follow