17

I saw Jaemin walking to me, looking straight in my eyes.
"How are the kittens?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"F-Fine." I said, looking out of the window. I was nervous, my hands were shaking, why? I really don't understand this feeling. Why would I be nervous?

"I'll have to tell you something." He said, grabbing my hand, realising I was shaking. He looked at me with big eyes and pulled me out of thw classroom, bringing me in a small classroom, near mine. "Why are you so nervous?" He asked, not letting go of my hand. "I'm not here to hurt you or something." He said and laughed a little at the end. I felt my heartbeat increase and looked up at him.

"J-Just tell me!" I said furrowing my eyebrows. I still don't know why I'm nervous. Is there even a reason? Maybe Yuri? Why would it be Yuri?

"I was talking with your brother." He began, still holding my hand. "And he told me what Yuri did." He looked down at me, my heart still beating fast, without knowing why. My hands still a little shaking without a real reason. "I was talking to her, and she'll move schools. At least that's what she said." Jaemin looked at me, now grabbing my other hand, holding both of them. I was having a weird feeling about myself. Something felt wrong, but at the same time it felt good. "Shall I take you to the nurse? You seem to be not fine." He lowered his head looking deep in my eyes. "O-Oh." He said letting go of my hands. "I forgot this." He walked a step away from me. I grabbed his hand and held it. I don't know why I did this, I just had to. I pulled him a little closer and hugged him. He was suprised, but soon I felt his hands wrap around my body. "I-I'm sorry." Was all I said before letting go of him, pushing myself away.

.
.

"What was I thinking?" I asked Jihye. We were currently in our classroom. Surprisingly, Yuri was sitting in the front not saying anything.
Why? Why was she so quiet? What did Jaemin say?

I was in deep thoughts as I heard someone scream. "Hwang Haneul~" the person turned out to be Jeno. Jeno? What the heck?
"I came to get you~" He said in a singing voice, stopping in front me.

"What? Why?" I asked, looking up at him, Jihye only shrugging her shoulders seeming to not care at all.

"We're going out now~" He sang and pulled me by my hand, making me stand up.

"What are you even doing Lee Jeno?" I pulled my hand away from him and he just signaled me that Yuri was looking and I had to play along. I sighed and fake smiled.

"We're going to your boyfriend." He went too far now. Jaemin isn't my boyfriend. Or was he talking about Chanyeol? Cuz damn, who wouldn't want Park Chanyeol as their boyfriend.
He grabbed my hand now, and went to Yuri, pulling me with him.

"Oh! Yuri is here too! How are you after breaking up with Jaemin? Look at his girlfriend, isn't she pretty?" He said, pulling me in front of him, showing me off.

"Yeah totally, now get the hell away from me before I kick you away." She said annoyed and we both left the classroom.

"What the hell was that now?!" I pulled away my hand, and crossed them.

------------------------

I kinda think y'all ain't really enjoying the story. How can I make it more interesting for you?
Vote&Comment
Follow me too!