33

I'm currently waiting for my friend Felix, the one I met in Australia to answer the skype call. Him and me never really skyped ever since I'm back in Korea, we only texted because it was the easier way. "Heyyy~" He smiled through the screen. "How have you been?" I asked him, and he sighed. "School is exhausting." He said with his Australian accent. Back in Australia I had my difficulties to understand the people there, but while talking to Felix my understanding got worse. His accent is probably the worst. "How are you and that Jaemin guy doing?" He then asked with broke korean. "He asked me to go back to him." I said crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair. "Do it! You told me you still like him!" He said excited. "No. Don't forget the fact that he used me, knowing I actually liked him." He pouted and nodded understanding. "You should go with what your heart wants, if you still like him do it." He said while he scrolled through his phone. "And he seems like a nice guy." He shrugged his shoulders.

- next day

"Jaemin." I looked at the guy in front of my door. "What is he doing here?" I sighed and opened the door, raising my eyebrow. "Do you wanna go and eat breakfast?" He asked with a smile. "It's 12 pm." I said leaning onto the door frame. "Don't see a problem with that." He still smiled. "What do you actually want?" I asked him. "Did you think about it?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Jaemin, this is not a decision I can make in a few hours." I sighed. "But you'll tell me your answer, right?" He asked smiling. I nodded and he hugged me quickly, then tunring around and leaving again like nothing happened. He's so weird. 

--------------------------------

Please read!

I'll be ending this book the next chapter! Do you want them to get back together or do you want them to date someone else/stay single?

Please let me know!!