21

"You slept over at Jaemin's house?" Jihye asked as we sat at our lunch table waiting for our friends to arrive. "You slept over at Donghyuck's too!" I told her and she nodded silently. "But him and me are together, are you two?" I sighed closing my eyes while shaking my head. "There are many rumours about you and that Jaemin guy." Jisung approached us and sat down next to me. "Wait what?" I asked as I shot my eyes open, looking at him. "Yeah, Yuri made them up." He added and started to dig in his food. "What did she say?" I asked curios, still looking at him. "That you two had the best night ever, and you're probably pregnant and th-" I stood up, quickly searching for either Jaemin or Yuri.

I walked out of the cafeteria and looked around the halls, as well as the classes. "Haneul?" Someone asked and I turned around, seeing Jaemin standing there, leaning against the wall. 
"Did you talk to her?" I asked him and he looked at me while tilting his head. "To whom?" 

"Yuri!" I said and walked closer to him. He still looked confused as hell so I said, "About the rumours she spread?" He nodded and pulled me in the classroom. "I already told everybody it's a lie, so don't worry." He said and hugged me. "Thank god. If my brother finds out I'm dead." I said and he laughed nervously. "He- He already heard it." I backed away from him and looked at him schocked."He said if you're actually pregnant he'll throw me to America and will pull that thing inside of you out." He said and looked at me scared. "But I'm not pregnant, neither did we do something, so why worry?" I asked and he nodded.

~

We were currently at a coffee shop, chillin. Jeno befriending Jisung, Jihye and Haechan smiling nonstop at each other and Jaemin and me just talking about random stuff. "Have you seen Kim Nana? The transfer student?" Jeno asked, looking at us. "Yeah, I was friends with her back then, why?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, I'll just say this." He said and looked at him furrowing my eyebrows. "She looked hella hot." He smirked and I threw my key's towards him. "That hurted!" He said as he held up my keys, I rolled my eyes at him and Jeno gave them back to me. "Found interest in her? I could give you her number." I said and Jeno looked at me with big eyes. "Hell yes!" He said with a loud voice, making people turn to him. "I'm not gonna give you the number of this innocent girl." I laughed and he pouted. "Can I have it?" Donghyuck asked, making Jihye hit him. "I was joking! Don't worry!" He said laughing and hugging Jihye. This is actually disgusting. "Your face says you seem to be not so amused." Jaemin whispered in my ear and I widened my eyes gulping. "I- Uh- Well-" I stuttered and he laughed for a short moment before putting his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "We need to find someone too." Jisung said as he looked at us. "You have each other. That should be enough." Donghyuck said and we agreed to him. "One gay couple is always needed." Jihye added and we agreed once more.

~

"It's quite dark already, wanna come with me?" I asked without thinking twice. "And your brother?" He looked at me as we walked out of the coffee shop. "He said he's sleeping over at a friend's house." I said and smiled at him. "Why not?" He intertwined our hands and we walked to the front door, seeing light's were on. "Your brother?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulder's. "Maybe my mom, she doesn't care anyway's." I told him and pulled out my key's opening the door. "Mom?" I asked with a louder voice, gaining a small 'Yes's back. "I- I brought a friend with me, we'll be in my room!" I said yelled and quickly pulled Jaemin with me, upstairs to my room. 

"You won't introduce me to your mom?" He asked as he sat down next to me, on my bed. "I don't even know her myself." I chuckled and he tilted his head. "She's never at home, so I talk with her once a month?" I said and he nodded, understandingly. "What do you think of Jihye and Donghyuck?" He suddenly asked, making me furrow my eyebrows. "Huh? Jihye is my best friend, I'll support her?" I told him and he nodded, looking around my room. "Do you- Uhm." He began and stopped as the door got literally kicked open. "You have the guts to bring him home?" My brother stood there having an angry expression all over his face. "Wha-?" I asked, and stood up, walking over to him. "Don't you know what he did?" He asked and I looked at him raising my eyebrow. My brother looked at Jaemin and shook his head, disappointed.

----------

What did Jaemin do? You'll maybe know next chapter!

Do you guys even enjoy this? It's boring and got kinda ripped apart from the actual storyline. I was even thinking about deleting it lol.

I realised, I have many readers but nearly no one votes! It would make me happy if you could vote for my chapters!