32

I was currently preparing for the date. I still don't know why I agreed to it earlier. I'm so stupid, I'll just get used again. "Done with spacing out?" Hyunjin, my cousin asked with a smile. "What?" I asked, looking at him confused. "Are you done? I need to use the bathroom?" He asked and I nodded, walking back to my room. I wore simple jeans with a white shirt and a jacket. Barely makeup since I'm bad at it. I brushed my hair and put on my shoes waiting for Jaemin.

He appeared faster than I thought and we went to the mall. He wanted to go to the movies, but I knew he'd just choose some horror movie, and oh no I'm not in for that, so we decided to just go to the mall look for some clothes and eat. "Let's go in there!" He smiled, pulling me with him. He looked through so many clothes and told me to try nearly everything on. Which I actually did. And this went on for 2 hours, just going to different stores and trying on clothes. It was fun, but hella exhausting. And now it was time to eat. The part I waited for the most. "You look pretty today." He said after the waiter left with our order. "Thanks.." I mumbled and looked down at my hands. "I'm serious. I'm not just saying this." He softly said and I nodded. 

That's how the whole date went. Him complimenting me and me not really taking it serious. I mean how could I? Anyway, we were on our way to my house. It was a quiet walk, but also awkward. "Was it fun?" He asked me as we were near my house. "Yeah, thanks." I said with a sigh at the end. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked looking at me. "Yes. Yes, Jaemin you did something wrong." I began, stopping and looking at him with teary eyes. "You used me, knowing I liked you. You threw me away more than once. Suddenly you were dating my best friend." I took a breath still looking at him. "And I don't think you're actually taking this serious. You're not taking me serious." I turned around, walking to the door when he pulled me around hugging me. "I'm sorry. I'll take you serious from now on." He mumbled in my neck. "I'll take everything you say, do or want serious if you give me one last chance." He hugged me tighter, I closed my eyes and slightly pushed him away. "I don't think you can do that Jaemin." I said looking at him. "I can, I can do everything for you. I know I was an asshole multiple times." He said grabbing hand, holding it tight. "I know I did so many stupid things, and I also knew you liked me." He looked down at me, pulling me closer. "But I was immature back then, so please learn about the new me." He said hugging me again. "I won't hurt you anymore." He whispered in my ear.

--------------------------------

This time, there'll actually be only about 2-3 chapters left! If you want to check out my other books I published please do! And if you don't want to miss out any new releases follow me!