31

"Listen Jaemin, both of us never had something going on." We were sitting in the coffee shop near our old school. I had agreed on meeting up with him so he leaves me alone. But this boy doesn't back off. "Let's start over Haneul, please." He begged me. "I know I did lots of shit back then, but please." He raised his eyebrows and looked innocently at me. "Jaemin. You used me." I told him, leaning back in my seat. "I'll never do it again. I could never do it again!" He said grabbing my hand. "Let's go on a date." I looked at him and gulped. "I'll think about it." I sighed, giving in. It's so stupid. He's so stupid. "How was Australia?" He asked me with a smile. "It was fun." I told him, thinking about what happened there. "I have to go, I'll text you later." I said standing up and leaving. It can't be worse. The things that's happening right now was not supposed to happen today. 

After I arrived home I took a shower and wore comfortable clothes. "How was your date?" MY brother appeared making me roll my eyes. "It wasn't a date." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "My friends are coming over later." He told me as we sat down on the couch. "And?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "I don't you to flirt with them again." I hit his shoulder and he looked at me shocked. "Australia changed you." He said in a disappointed tone. "I never flirt with any of them. I just find some of them really attractive." I told him looking at him with a smile. "You find anything attractive." He scoffed, pulling out his phone. "I don't think you're attractive." I told him, making him put his phone down. "Listen, I'm one of the most attractive people out there!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Sure thing Minhyun.

---------------------
Hello Hello, I wanted to just promote my other books I have currently ongoing. They're all stray kids books, but! But, I'll start another nct book after I finished this one. Not sure which member yet.

And now you also know her brother's name lol

You can check out those books if you're interested! <3

A book wherein Changmin makes a bet with her best friend and has to find a boyfriend through omegle

Haeun who's brother is some kind of criminal made his sister also become one. She met Changbin through a show she had. (not something like strip show, she's a dancer lol)

I published this book yesterday and it's something I really wanted to try out, but am not really sure if it's for me!

Hayoung is a highschool student who has a huge belief in vampires. She gets made fun of because she kind of believes there must be vampires out there somewhere. One time one of her classmates made fun of her and Woojin came in to help. After that she met Chan, who got suspicious of her.