22

"Don't you know what he did?" He asked and I looked at him raising my eyebrow. My brother looked at Jaemin and shook his head, disappointed. "You aren't any better than me!" Jaemin said, walking over to us, slightly pulling me away from my brother. "At least I'm not using girls!" my brother yelled at him, making Jaemin click his tongue and smile. "Do you like him? Do you think the dates are fun with him?" He asked me and I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows. "Do you know what he does behind your back?" He asked once more and I got more nervous with each word. "He's fucking around with Yuri. Him and Yuri are just plainly using you for entertainment." He said looking at Jaemin, who quickly walked out of the door. 
"Are you sure? How would you know?" I asked slowly walking over to sit down on my bed. "You don't want to know what I saw." He said laughing, sitting down next to me.

"So he just used me again?" I asked disappointed in myself. "Why don't you start something with Jeno?" He suddenly asked making me look at him with big eyes. "Or Jisung? They're both nice guys, at least better than Jaemin." He sighed hugging my sides. "You know I had a small crush on Jisung when he transferred here." I laughed and so did my brother. "I'm not surprised you haven't had a crush on any girls yet." He said and I just laughed at that statement. "Just cut him off completely, and do yourself a favour with it." He said before leaving me in my room.

~

"What will you take with you?" Jihye asked as we walked to lunch. Mrs Lee, our homeroom teacher who married just recently, told us our class will be going on a school trip to Jeju Island. Even though it's only for 5 days, they have so much stuff planned. "Clothes, more clothes and makeup." I said as I sat down next to Jeno. "I don't know, I'll decide on Saturday." I said as I grabbed Jeno's drink, taking a sip. "What did you and your brother talk about me?" Jeno asked as he took his drink back. "What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "He said stuff like I should take good care of you." I nearly choked and Jeno patted my back. "He's so dumb." I sighed and looked at a tall girl approaching us. "Haneul?" She asked and looked at her, realising who she is, I stood up and hugged her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her and she just smiled down at me. "I transferred again because of my dad." She said and I nodded understandingly. "This is Nana! The girl Jeno w-" Jeno cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth, smiling at Nana. "Just sit down and ignore them," Jihye said, making some space for her, Jeno and me still struggling.

~

"Damn, she is that woman." Jihye sighed emphasizing the 'that'. "I know right?" I looked down, putting my things in the locker, shutting it. "I know right?" I waited for her to finish up so that we can leave. "I'm glad she's back." I told her as we walked out of school. "Why?" She looked at me and I debated whether telling her or not. "Let's just say she did some dumb stuff back then." I told her and she nodded. "What's up with you and Jaemin now?" She asked and I sighed at the mention of his name. "I'll just push his ugly ass away." I said and we walked towards our house's. "But Jeno and Nana would be hella cute, don't you think?" She asked and I nodded, thinking about what happened earlier. "We should make them go on a date, to try it out." I said and looked at her. "I don't think that's necessary." She said, showing me a snap Jeno sent her. "So they already went out? Wow." I laughed, realising we were in front of my house. "I'll text you when I'm at home." She said and I nodded, entering my house seeing my parent's at home sitting on the couch. "We put the kittens away." Mom said and I looked at her with big eyes. "I'll be more often home now, they're at your aunt's house." She added and I nodded, sulking. "We heard you had a boyfriend?" Dad asked and I shook my head. "You shouldn't call it a boyfriend." I told him and sat down on the chair next to the couch. 

~

"Jeno and Nana are that shit at the moment." Jisung told me as we walked to class, I nodded and looked through social media. "Aren't you happy? Both your friends being together?" He looked at me with a smile. "Why? Of course I am?" I said, putting my phone in my pockets, looking up at him. "I have a question, but don't hurt me in any way." He said and I nodded making my self ready to hold back. "Do you perhaps like Jeno?" I held my laughter in and shook my head. "You really think I'd like him? I know stuff about him I shouldn't know." I told him and he nodded. "Then do you like Jaemin?" Putting up his hands in defence he asked. "No. And don't mention that asshole." I told him and he nodded with his head low.

-------------

I'm not really satisfied with this story, so I think I'll end it soon!

Please vote and comment if you like this story!