14

"Don't sit down yet- go and get something to drink!" Jihye yelled at Jisung, while I just laughed next to them.

We were currently sitting on their couch, wanting to watch a movie.
But to choose a movie was already difficult.
After about 30 minutes of discussion which movie we should watch, Jihye found out they had popcorn so she made some.

Meanwhile Jisung was preparing the film and I was sitting on the couch just watching them and playing with my phone.

It's already weekend, which meant I'm free from the drama.

After watching the movie Jihye wanted to play some games, so we did. It was about 5 pm and Jisung got bored watching us so he brought over a friend of his too.

We were talking and joking around, till I got a call.

I went out of the room and picked it up.

"I'm sorry, the number you diale-" I began but got cut off.

"Where do you live?" Jaemin asked me.

"Please try again later." I said and smiled, keeping a laugh to myself.

"I'm serious. Where do you live?" He asked again, but sounded even more serious.

"I'm not even at home bro." I said laughing at the end.

"Then where are you?" He asked again. "Just tell me, I need your help."

"I'm at Jihyes house. What happened?" I asked and leaned to the wall.

"I- Just come outside." He said and hung up.

? ? ? ? ? ?
Whatever is happening now.
I don't know. Shall I really go out?

"Jesus. How come you knew where Jihye's house is?" I asked, seeing him in front me.

"Doesn't matter, come with me." He said grabbing my hand.

"Tell me what's going on." I said pulling my hand away from him.

"Just see it for yourself okay." He said and grabbed my hand again.

"Why didn't you call Yuri? She's your girlfriend not me." I said and rolled my eyes.

We walked to the woods. Why are we walking into the woods?

"W-Wait- where are you bringing me?!" I asked him.

"Your brother told me you like cats, and I found those kittens abandoned here." He said showing me little kittens just laying there.

"And why didn't you give them Yuri?" I asked and kneeled down to pick them up.

"She's allergic. I'd have taken them, but my parents would kill me." He said kneeling down next to me.

"What are you even doing here?!" I asked him, looking to my right.

"Long story. Anyways, bring them to Jihye's house and take good care of them. I'll leave now." He said and just left like nothing.

----------------

Vote&Comment