28

"Hwang Haneul! Can't you just listen to your best friend?!" Jihye shouted at me. Yes. I called Jihye over for a talk which is now just screaming at each other. "You're dating Na Jaemin! What is wrong with you?" I asked her, in a little bit of a lower voice. "Where's the problem in me dating someone?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her. "You're dating a trashbag after you dated a diamond!" I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "And you fake dated that trashbag! I don't see the problem with that?" She told me and I rolled my eyes. "He's probably just using you, but if you like him that much." I explained to her and she scoffed, picking up her bag and storming out of the house. "Oh wow nice one." I told myself and plopped down on the couch. "Took you two long enough." My brother said as he came into the room, sitting down next to me and handing me a glass of water. "Hyunjin is coming over tomorrow, he said he has finally found a talent." My brother laughed and I just shook my head with a smile. "Did Mom text you?" I asked after a short time of silence. "she'll come in about 1 week, and she'll bring that boyfriend of hers." He said annoyed.

- next day

"You're a big idiot!" Hyunjin laughed as we sat in my room laughing about what happened the past year we didn't see. "Oh wait, you know Jeno right?" He then asked and I nodded my head. "I met him yesterday." He told me and I just nodded. "He's told me some stuff, about Jaemin." I looked at him with a confused face. "you know, how he used you and stuff." He smiled which made me roll my eyes. 

----------------------------------

Short chapter we stan not. Anyways, haneul's cousin is hyunjin! yeah well but who's her brother then??????