16

"Jisung!" I screamed his name, looking over at him.

"I- I was just putting it back!" He said, trying to defend himself.

"If you want it, you could've asked!" I said grabbing my apple Jisung wanted to steal.

"You would've said no anyways!" He said pouting.

It went around quickly that Jisung and me were 'Dating'.
It felt so wrong doing this.
I'm just scared people will find out, cause if they do, they'll find out about my and Jaemin's fake relationship too.

"Just eat it." I said handing him the apple.

"Did you-" He began, realising my action.

"Yes I did. Now eat it before I change my mind." I said sitting down on my chair.

.
.

"Where's my lunch?" I asked Jaemin. We secretly met up, in the toilet. Yes. I was in the boys toilet.

"You can break up with him, Yuri and I are living a peaceful life again." He said looking at me.

"You said a whole month lunch!" I whined furrowing my eyebrows.

"Too bad." He said and rolled his eyes.

"You're up to something, right?" I asked grinning at him.
"What is it?" I asked.

"Yuri- Yuri kinda cheated on me." He began sighing and leaning on the sink.
"We were at a party, and she got more than drunk-" He said before someone entered.

"Wait what-?" The guy asked looking at me.

"Don't mind me. We're having a talk." I said looking at Jaemin.

That guy was hella freaked out and left as quick as he came.

"She walked towards the bathroom- and you know, you hear everything. Doesn't matter how loud the music is." He told me and crossed his arms.

"Then just break up with her, end it completely?" I asked, kinda dumbfounded.

"It's not that easy. Have you ever fallen in love? Do you- " He asked looking in my eyes, but stopping.
"You did. I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"Doesn't bother me that much." I faked a smile, wanting to tell him my goodbyes.

"Before you go-" He said, grabbing my wrist.
"Don't tell anyone, anything." He said with a sad expression.

.
.

"We're breaking up, Jisung." I said looking down my phone.

"Finally." He sighed, rolling his eyes.
"How are the kittens?" He then asked.

We were currently in his and Jihye's house, just chilling.
"They're good. My brother takes care of them most of the time." I said and laughed.

"Why don't you go out with Jaemin?" Jihye asked, punching my arm slightly.

"Why don't you go out with Donghyuck?" I asked looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Y-Yah!" She said turning away.

Jihye and Donghyuck obviously had something going on. I don't know if they're in a relationship or if they're right before it, but there's something.

.
.

"How did you forget your homework?!" Yuri who was next to me yelled at me.
I rolled my eyes, ignoring her.
The time she was together with Jaemin was peaceful, she didn't ask me once for something, but now everything's starting over.

"How about you make it yourself once your ugly life?" I asked smiling up at her.

"What did you say?" She asked and raised her hand, ready to slap me.

"Exactly what you heard." I said smiling. I don't care if she hits me now. It doesn't bother me if people hit me.

The classroom went quite.

Yes she hit me. But it doesn't hurt, it doesn't make me wanna cry neither does it make me wanna hit her back.

"You'll get everything later." She said turning around and leaving.

"Doesn't it hurt?!" Jihye asked me, hugging me.

I shook my head and smiled at her.
"It doesn't. I'm fine." I said and nodded at her.

.
.

"She really hit you?!" My brother asked, looking at my face.

"No! I fell!" I tried to excuse myself.

"Jaemin told me what happened. Don't try to deny it. I know everything, and I even know your fake relationship's." He said looking mad as hell.

"T-They- I'm sorry okay? I didn't do anything which was too much, you know?" I said trying to remind him I never had a real boyfriend+any experience.

"You'll tell me next time, whatever it is. You tell me everything, no matter how embarrassing it is." He said and looked at me.

"I- I will." I said biting on my lips.

.
.

"My brother told me his everyday prayers." I looked at Jihye who asked me what yesterday happened.

"Just ignore him. And freaking talk with Jaemin. I can tell you're still not over your crush." She sighed and put her phone away.

"Are you dumb? I don't want to die."
I told her and as on que(?), Jaemin came in our classroom, walking straight to me.

----------------------

Vote&Comment!
I'd be happier if you could vote a little bit more!
I'm still happy some of you are reading this book, and enjoy it!❤