34

"You thought about it?" Jaemin asked with a smile. I nodded, slightly smiling. "I really thought about everything. The times you used and hurt me. But also the times you made me happy." I gulped, still not knowing the right answer. "And I'm actually really scared that you might do the same again." He raised his eyebrows and looked at me with big eyes. "I won't. If I would, why would I chase you like this?" He asked with a sad undertone. "If I wanted to use someone, why you? Why not Jihye since she also used me?" Furrowing his eyebrows he held my hands. "I- I don't know." I lowered my head. "Look at me Haneul." I shook my head, still looking down. "Hwang Haneul." He sounded serious. Really serious. "Look at me." I gulped and looked up at him. "I know I used you for someone like Yuri. I used you because her and I had so many memories together." We stared at each other, not breaking the eye contact at all. "But what I didn't see were the memories we had. All the fun times we actually had." I started to tear up and felt the guilt rushing over me. I was actually accusing Jaemin without hearing his side. "I'm sorry." I said and he just chuckled. "Why would you be sorry?" He hugged me as tight as possible making my tears flow. "If you haven't decided, it's fine." He said pulling back and holding my shoulders. "I know what I want Jaemin." I said as I put my hands behind his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "I want to be together with you." I said after we broke the kiss.

----------------------

I know I said it's the ending in the last chapter, but I just wanted to make another chapter of them being lovey-dovey lol. Also, I'll publish the last part shortly after this one!