25

"I'm leaving in a few hours, why?" Jeno had called me and asked when I'm leaving because he had an emergency. "Jaemin, right?" He asked and I was confused. "Jaemin what?" I asked and sat down on my bed. "Jaemin is the reason you're leaving." He said and I sighed nodding. "And? I'll come back soon enough." I told him and he just hung up. "Why would he just hang up?" I said out loud and my brother came in my room, holding a letter. "Someone dropped this off for you. Seemed important." He said and gave me the letter before leaving.

~

"Why did you send me a letter?" I asked Jaemin who was on the other line. "So you didn't read more than my name?" He had asked back and let out a chuckle. "Read it first, then you can call me." He said in an annoyed voice and hung up on me. "Everyone's just hanging up on me today. Wow." I grabbed my bags and placed them downstairs.

"You're leaving already?" My brother came up to me and I nodded a yes. "I'm bored, so I'll just ask mom to drive me there now."

~

1 year later

"Can't you just come with us?" Amy whined at me and I shook my head, "I need to finish up some stuff." I told her and she nodded. "Next time you're coming." She said and left the room. I was about to finish up my homework as Amy, Charlotte and her Boyfriend Liam came in my room, asking me to go out to some Party with them. I honestly could've finished the homework tomorrow but I was just bored of those parties.

I barely talked to anyone from Korea, because I've been busy as hell here. I felt bad, mostly because of Jihye. But I hope she understands it.

--------------------

I edited this part because it was actually the last chapter. But I'm continuing this book!

I'm really thankful for everyone who reads this and enjoys it!

Please check it out, vote&comment!