11

"What did you want?" Jihye asked me as we were in class.

"Nothing special, I was bored. But what did you do yesterday?" I looked over at her.

"Ah- nothing special." She smiled.
"I heard, you and Jaemin broke up? Is that real?" She quickly asked looking over at me.

"Yeah, I told him to talk to her and see if he can make up for it." I sighed.

"You regret it, don't you?" She laughed.

.
.

"I don't know where he is and I don't care okay." I told Yuri who pushed me against the lockers, wanting to know where Jaemin is.

"Why? Aren't you his girlfriend?" She asked looking at me.

"She was my girlfriend, let's go Yuri." I heard someone from my right saying and pulling Yuri away.

.
.

"He broke up with you? Wow, did not expect anything else. I mean you're a loser after all." Yuri said shrugging her shoulders- pushing me to the ground.

"Just let me be. You have your boyfriend now, so please just let me live." I said rolling my eyes.

"How could I let a pig like you live? You deserve to be on my plate." She said laughing loud.
After that she turned around and left to go to hell, I hope.

"Are you fine? You should stand up!" Someone rushed over to me and helped me up.

"O-Oh, Thank you." I said and bowed slightly. "Who are you?" I asked after realizing I've never seen this guy before.

He smiled at me.

oh wow, is he heaven?

--------------------

If you want to chat with me, just text me privately lol
Vote&Comment
btw, those who comment make me really happy uwu💛