30

"You really had to close the door this aggressively?" I asked Jisung. "He deserved it." He said crossing his arms. "The poor door!" I said which made Jisung laugh. "You know, I'm not surprised Jihye used Jaemin." He told me once we sat down. "She's been pretty weird to Donghyuck the last month where they were dating." He explained to me. "She was always spying on Donghyuck, texting other guys, partying." I raised my eyebrows. "Even though Jaemin deserved to get used, she was dumb for using him." I nodded and sighed. "Anyways, did you find someone interesting?" I asked him, taking a sip from my drink. "Well...yes." He slowly said. "But..?" I asked him. "This person likes girls." I widened my eyes. "So you're really gay?!" I asked with excitement. "I always wanted a gay-bestfriend!" I yelled. "I'm not like those you see in movies and read about in books." He rolled his eyes. "But tell me." I  looked at him and he sighed. "He's two years older, likes to dance and loves cats." He told me and I hit his arm. "Not this! How did you meet and all?" I asked him. "Well, he works in a convenience store, and we started talking." I nodded and waited for him to continue. "I went there more often, until he gave me his number and we started to meet up." I nodded again, laying back. "And yeah, then it just happened." He sighed and I patted his shoulder. 

- next day

"No hyunjin no!" I whined after getting dragged out of my bed. "I want you to meet my friends!" He laughed at me. "And I want to sleep!" I told him and he sighed. "Shouldn't you actually go to work?" Hyunjin then asked. "What's the time?" I asked him. "it's 8:31." He told me and I quickly sat up. "I need to go!" I yelled, standing up, changing and putting on some makeup. "I've never seen you like this. Australia changed you." He laughed which made me roll my eyes. 

After I gathered everything I went to the Animal Shelter I worked at. I said my good mornings and quickly started doing my work. After I got my first break I heard a familiar voice. "May I talk to her?" He asked and Minha just said a short yes. "Haneul! Someone's here for you!" She yelled, making me sigh and walking over to them. "What do you want?" I asked Jaemin, leaning on the wall. "I wanted to talk to you:" I rolled my eyes and waited for him to continue. "You know, we started off really..." He said trying to find the right words. "..rough." I scoffed and shook my head. "And I wanted to know if we could start off new..?" He asked while looking at me innocently. How the hell am I supposed to say no to this? "I'm busy now, let's talk some other time." I told him, turning around and continuing my stuff.

-------------------------------

Heyhey! I wanted to tell you guys to check out my other fanfictions on my profile! And please support my Changbin book!