8

"We're going out later, don't forget." Jaemin whispered to me as we walked to class.

"You can tell me normal too, you don't have to whsiper." I said and rolled my eyes.

"No eye rolling at your boyfriend." He said smiling down at me.

I mocked him on our way to class. But he quickly left me, and went to his own.
I was about to enter my class but guess what?

"You really are taking my boyfriend away from me now?" Yuri asked and pushed me slightly.

"You should really stay in your line." I said looking at her.
"He's not your boyfriend anymore? Why are you so jealous? Still like him?"

"I don't know why you would care that much about my feelings. You're just a replacement for me." Yuri said and left with a smirk.

.
.

"I really wanna step on her." I pouted at Jihye.

"Just do it. Nobody would care." She said rolling her eyes.

"Someone would." I sighed.

"So you care about him? The feelings coming back?" She smiled and laughed slightly.

"Never. I still don't know why I'm actually doing this." I sighed.

"Do you think Donghyuck likes someone?" She suddenly asked.

"Huh? Why?" I asked her, looking at her.

"He texted me something strange yesterday, and I don't really know what he meant with it."

"Are you jealous? What if he likes someone? What if it's you?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm glad he doesn't like me. But I think he likes Nayoung or whatever her name is." She sighed and put her head on the table.

"You should meet up with him, talk to him or something. You never know." I said looking at my book.

"But wait, do you like Jaemin again? Or are you really doing this because you hate Yuri?" Jihye asked me.

"I don't like him. Why would I? I mean he's handsome, smart and just-" I sad but was cut by someone.

"Perfect. I know. We have to go somewhere after school, are you free?" Jaemin who stood behind me asked with a smile.

"I'm free. I'll wait by the lockers, okay?" I looked at him.

He nodded and gave me a small peck on my forehead and left.

"Okay wow. That was not what I was expecting." She said with a big mouth.

"Me neither." I said still shocked at what just happened.

.
.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jaemin who was walking at me.

"To my house." He said and placed his hand over my shoulders.

"Wait what? Why?" I asked looking up at him.

"You have to help me with something, and we have something else to do." He then said looking straight ahead.

"Are your parents at home?" I asked him while we were walking to the bus stop.

"Nope. You know what he have to do there." He then smirked and looked down at me- raised his eyebrow signaling me something.

Yuri was behind us.

"I hope you're ready for it. It'll be hard for you tomorrow then." He said loud and laughed after it.

"I can handle it!" I smiled and slightly hit his chest.

"Oh Hey Yuri." I said turning around smiling slightly at her.

"I hope you two have a lot of fun." She said angry with a disgusted expression.

"We will. I'll have a lot more fun than with you." Jaemin said looking at her back.

-------------------------

I feel like my english is getting worse- I'm already sorry lmao

anyways, I hope you actually enjoy this book.

Vote&Comment