Long days wait Ch 4

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious. sorry for any mistakes that involve Grammar . please read, review , comment. There are still more chapters to this story thanks for the patience I'm trying to finish this story as fast as I can enjoy the story:)

Robbie and Cat have been dating for 3 weeks now and they were still going strong in their relationship. They were voted the cutest couple at Hollywood Arts High school and they were pleased that everyone supported their relationship along their way.

Jade walked up to cat and Robbie and said" well if it isn't Mr. Mrs. Shapiro" Jade teased . Cat just laughed at her best friend's humor while Robbie just blushed and held on tightly to his Girlfriend. "So Cat you and Robbie happy you are the couple of the school?" "No Jade that's not important Me and Robbie love each other and that's what is really important " . " see what I mean cutest couple everybody!" Jade smirked .

"Hey guys " greeted Beck . " I know you heard me and Robbie got the cutest couple nomination !" Cat laughed , " Actually no I did not hear that but congrats guys Jade is right you do make the cutest couple " Beck teased them. Cat blushed with Robbie and gripped Robbie close to her.

" Hey guys did you hear the new status of mine on the slap ?" Andre smiled happily . Cat was the first person to get her phone out and go to the slap " Oh my word you have a girlfriend Andre congrats " Cat squealed loudly. "Oh who is Andre's Girlfriend ?" asked a curious Robbie "Um it is your ex girlfriend Tori Vega " cat told Robbie slowly. "Oh that is wonderful news " robbie faked a smile, "now now don't be jealous baby you have me " Cat soothly rubbed his back and gave him a quick peck on his lips. " I know sweetheart I just didn't know she would be dating that fast, but congrats man I'm really happy for you " Robbie gave him a big smile .

"Hey Andre did you hear the news about Robbie and Cat ? " Jade  smirked bringing up the topic again.  "Oh yeah about them being the cutest couple yeah I didn't know you had it in you Rob , who knew You were Cats knight in shining armor haha but congrats you two !" Andre couldn't resist teasing his two friends. Everybody just started laughing except Cat and Robbie who were cuddled close to each other blushing again becoming red as cat's hair color.

"Hey guys come on we were just kidding " jade smiled "that was not funny I can't not help that Robbie is the love of my life !" cat squealed giving robbie one big wet kiss on his lips.

"Actually it is extremely funny because you two can't keep your hands off each other for more than 5 seconds " jade smirked teasing her best friend again. While Cat just continued blushing in Robbie's arms .

 "Ok Mr. and Mrs. shapiro we will see you later we have to get to class but keep me up to date on how you guys are doing in your relationship" Jade cracked the joke again and smiled at the couple.