Plan to the End Ch 17

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious created by Dan Schneider. there will still be more chapters to this story. sorry for any grammatical errors in this story. please read,review,comment, vote on this story. thanks for the patience and enjoy the story:)

Trina had a plan and was sticking to her plan, Cat and Robbie were so caught up in their kissing they didn't notice Jade and Andre standing right there. Trina had the most mischievous look on her face, she had a plan and was wanting to accomplish winning Sinjin back. Tori was scared of Trina's evil laugh she could hear it all the way from upstairs.

Cat and Robbie still didn't notice Andre and Jade standing in the doorway watching them make out with gross looks on their faces, eventually Jade had enough and she clapped her hands to get them to stop being all lovey dovey with each other. After Jade finally got their attention they got down right to the point "Somebody needs to talk to Trina because she has lost her mind since the breakup, Andre was telling me all about it since he keeps hearing all the new updates from his girlfriend every minute".Cat was determined to fix Trina and Sinjin out.

"Hey Babe wait there, do you guys mind letting us talk to her in private?" Andre knew what this was about and grabbed Jade's wrist and pulled her out of the room so they can talk. Cat had a worried look on her face she hoped he was not breaking up with her she loved him with her whole entire heart and she wanted to be with him until they died.

Robbie pulled out a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee . " Cat will you please marry me and be my lovely wife. Cat blew a sign of relieve and nodded her head and she started crying with tears of joy , Robbie stood up and gave her a long passionate kiss that took her breath away.

After talking in private Jade had enough of waiting she walked into the room and shook her head annoyed look on her face. Jade snapped her fingers and immediately they sprung apart from each other. " Hey Cat what is this big news that was so important that you two had to talk in private?" Jade looked at Cat smiling at her. " Me and Robbie are getting married isn't wonderful " Cat was bursting from happiness and excitement. Immediately Jade's smile grew wider and reached for Cat to give her a congratulatory hug . Jade's first thought was she wanted to be Cat's maid of honor at her wedding instead of Tori being the maid of honor.

Robbie decided to let his girl talk to Jade let them have a little girl chat alone, he decided he would talk to Andre while the girls chat in the room. Cat called Tori and told them the good news and immediately Tori started squealing over the phone , while Robbie started laughing him and Cat with amused looks on their faces while Tori was talking nonstop over the phone.