Wise Choice ? Ch 18

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious created by Dan Schneider. sorry for any grammatical mistakes to this story. there will be two more chapter to this story. please read,review,comment,vote thanks and enjoy the story :)

"Hey what's up sister, I'm going to bribe Sinjin into taking me back" Trina walked by with a determined look on her face. " I really don't think Sinjin,will want someone to bribe him to get back together with you, if he doesn't want to " Tori looked at her from where her and Andre were sitting on the couch."Shut up Tori , this will work Sinjin is like a dog he adores me too much to let one little mistake ruin our relationship.

" Yeah will just see about that, Trina " Tori rolled her eyes and smiled at her older sister. " Well baby girl let me tell you the one thing that guys can't resist, beautiful girls and well you still got some puberty to get through baby sister" Trina smiled at Tori and went upstairs to change.

Meanwhile at the restaurant Cat and Robbie were enjoying their date, when Robbie got up from his seat. "Hey babe can I ask you a important question?" Robbie started slowly getting to his knee. "Of course Robbie that is a silly question, you can ask me anything" Cat smiled at him lovingly.

"Well Cat these have been the best six years of my life being your Boyfriend , what I am trying to say is Caterina Valentine will you make me the luckiest man in the world and be my wife ?" Robbie had the ring out and looked at Cat anxiously waiting for her answer. "Yes I will Marry you Robbie!" Cat had tears of joy and a big smile on her face. Robbie leaned in and smiled into the kiss. Cat was still smiling when she kissed Robbie lovingly.

As Robbie and his fiance were finishing up their date , Trina had got in her car and headed towards Sinjin's house to ask for him back. Tori told Trina that it was a bad idea, but Trina ignored her and went to his house anyway.

Back at the Vega house , Tori and Andre were discussing what they just had to rehash a couple minutes ago with Trina. "So do you think Trina will succeed in her plan or will the plan blow up in her face?" Andre was curious. " "I think this plan will blow up in Trina's face because she is stubborn and doesn't want to move on from Sinjin" Tori slightly grinned at Andre.

In the middle of Tori and Andre's conversation a update went off loudly. Tori almost had a heart attack from the noise coming out of nowhere. " Oh wow Cat and Robbie updated their relationship status on the slap , they are engaged" Tori screamed excitedly. Andre had to calm her down since Tori was bouncing around the sofa from excitement.

"About time shapiro finally ties the knot with Cat " Andre smiled and felt proud of Robbie's proposal.